Yahoo! / ted bundy article on being white
Who gets credit for approving the Ashley Edwards article getting published on Yahoo, in order to give her a platform for stirring up more racism in this country?? Shame on you Yahoo for allowing this hideous angle on an already hideous criminal. Why is it that a person like Ashley decides to bring in race to a issue that is about a sociopath and not because Bundy was white and in a society that accepted his persona.
Yahoo elected to "stir the pot" in the racial conumdrum that sadly surfaces daily in our country. Freedom of speech you say, no doubt, but really Ashley's approach is reprehensible and you know it. I will stop reading your website as a result.
San Antonio, TX
More Yahoo! Complaints & Reviews
- Yahoo Award & MSN Window Live Promotion Center - don't trust them! 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - to get my prize 
- Yahoo! - scam advertisement 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - sms - your mobile number won one million pounds 
- Yahoo! - wowmall watch purchase scam 
- Yahoo! - longtime customer of your news and homepage
- Yahoo! - articles 
- Yahoo! - yahoo sports articles comments section
- The MSN / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Po Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1nl, United Kingdom. - I want a conform massage from you... 
- Yahoo Small Business - domain forwarding