Yahoo! Personals / no customer service

Yahoo! Personals

I can hardly believe there have been no complaints about this except one in 2002. But I agree with that complaint-poster: Yahoo Personals provides no living person contact for help. It is all "knowledge base" and automated responses. No phone number to call I live person, either. I, too, paid by credit card. While I have an account, when I have problems, there is no person to help. Lesson: before buying any service or product, make SURE the co. provides a way to contact a human being for customer support.

Va

Comments

Te
  19th of Dec, 2007

I have tried to get help from yahoo personals for a week now. I subscribed to yahoo personals ten days ago, my account was charged. A week ago I was asked to subscribe to continue my service. What terrible customer service. I tried e-mail, they told me to call during business hours. Once I found a phone number, I was able to talk to a live person, but she was in India. She was hard to understand. I asked to talk to someone in the states. They said they could not do that. I have been told twice now that the problem will be fixed in 24 hours. Then I was told it was at&t' s problem, they said it was yahoo personals problem, they said it was my banks problem. Now I will be contacted in 24 hours buy a representative of yahoo personals to discuss possible tech issues. No one can help and it it is the most frustrating experience I have had yet. In the meantime I was communicating with a nice guy and now I can't. Yahoo personals can't tell me why.

La
  8th of May, 2008

Yahoo, is the worst phony raghead that have ever happened, and I amsure that this will go no further, they are ###s and violent.

Te
  19th of Feb, 2009

new to yahoo personals...how do I open my messages?

Co
  19th of Jan, 2010

I paid for my resubscription over a week ago... why am I cancelled?
Why can't I speak to anyone?
Galen

Ms
  10th of Feb, 2010

No customer service number to contact when you'd like to unsubscribe. This is shocking and I feel quite helpless to find that I continue paying for a service which I am unable to cancel. Yahoo continues to charge me regardless of the many attempts I've done at deleting my yahoo personals profile. Please beware of this trickery!!!

Ke
  5th of Aug, 2011

i have a valid yahoo id and password. yahoo allows it to work for a few hours and then decides it is invalid . facebook is the same story invalid nonsense. internet security boxes to guess a bunch of letters and numbers is useless. your security nonsense has made the srevice disfunctional and useless. also who asked you in the first place to worry about my security? can anyone give me a n address or phone no. to express my discontent? you may contact me at 330 876 0529 anytime or write to me at kenneth oehmichen at 8292 st. rt. 193 farmdale, ohio. 44417 i dare someone from these sites to contact me! i believe these sites are nothing but a scam to gather personal imformation about people.