Yahoo! — my iphone and yahoo's unwillingness to help
Since the data breach of Dec 14 I am no longer getting emails on my #4 iphone. I h ave paid people to try and help, been to the apple store that tells me it is a yahoo problem and I have been unable to deal wit this any longer! None of your web pages I've seen even mention this problem/.
The prompt I get is "CANNOT GET MAIL
The connection to the server failed. OK"
That's it. No clue what to do or how to get help. Rummaged through hundreds of your on-line pages and none seem to address this anomaly.
Oddly enough, my standalone computer is fine but I'm ready to just cancel anything to do with Yahoo and open a G-mail account instead. I"ve used your service from the beginning and find this incredibly frustrating because I like to be loyal to Yahoo. I could never get you to recognize my account as [protected]@yahoo.com as you kept insisting it was "bspielbe" but I was able to work around that glitch.
More Yahoo! Complaints & Reviews
- Yahoo Award & MSN Window Live Promotion Center - don't trust them! 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - to get my prize 
- Yahoo! - scam advertisement 
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - sms - your mobile number won one million pounds 
- Yahoo! - wowmall watch purchase scam 
- Yahoo! - longtime customer of your news and homepage
- Yahoo! - articles 
- Yahoo! - yahoo sports articles comments section
- The MSN / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Po Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1nl, United Kingdom. - I want a conform massage from you... 
- Yahoo Small Business - domain forwarding