Yahoo! Mail / spam emails

Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com.

Which part of my body you like the most:) at www.oheather dot com

To whom it may concern, i get one of these emails at least every other i always send them to spam.they are going to different names all the time at a yahoo.com address, but they seem to be delivered to my email address which is where i'm sending this from, i don't no how they are doing this, it's annoying and pissing me off. these people need to get a life, and be stopped.

Thank You, a long time user yahoo.

Va

Comments

10th of Mar, 2008

I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM SINCE LAST TWO MONTHS. AFTER OPENING MY ACCOUNT I AM NOT ABLE TO OPEN INBOX OR TO DO OTHER FUNCTIONS LIKE SENDING MAIL OR CHECKING CONTANCS. IT IS CAUSING LOT OF TROUBL E TO ME SINCE I HAVE GIVEN THIS MAIL ID AS MY MAIN ID. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CHECK THE PROBLEM AND REPLY. I WILL BE GRATEFULL TO YOU.

PLEAS REPLY ON anishjain101176@gmail.com.
    since i am not able to open yahoomail inbox.

thanks

anish jain

• Ho
      8th of Nov, 2010
    Yahoo! Mail - Can't delete my account
    Yahoo! Mail

I can't delete my account. The only thing I have use for it is my inbox mail messages so what is the point of having a yahoo acount with limited restricted access to my inbox mail messages.

7th of Sep, 2014

Please I'm a victim of harkers whose activities has changed my e-mail identity to one Mohammed Aliu so that all recipients of my mail see it as coming from Mohammed Aliu. I don't know this person from Adam and have nothing to do with him if actually he exists. Please I'll be glad you rectify this for me as this is my only business acount. My clients and business associates are embarassed.
    Secondly, they pushed more than five hundred spam acounts into my contacts and as I tried deleting them with their accompanying mails, they blocked it, Please delete for me those contacts that has not been corresponded for once from my mail box.
    Thirdly, they access my imbox and clone my mails for obnoxious activities. Please stop them for me.
    Thanks as I look forward to continued use of your good service.