Yahoo / blocked yahoo account

1 Malaysia Review updated:

my account zarnaz64@yahoo.com was blocked because i had recently changed my password n forgot it, therefore was automatically signing in by the checked box for remembering the password. I had accidentally unchecked the box therefore losing all information. I tried recovering/resetting it but since its locked i cant complete this procedure. the problem is it has been locked for mor than 48 hours .
How can i solve this since i am fully dependent on my email since it is my primary email and has all my contacts and saved school work docs in it? Can i recover my contacts and saved work? please advise very important

Comments

• Da
      17th of Nov, 2008

Since i work for an Internet Service Provider, a friend of mine came to me with a complaint about his yahoo account being blocked and he does not know why, yahoo is a global service so i failed to help, i have tried to read through questions and answers but i failed to see an answer that can help.

The questions are clear but the answers are not clear!!

Please tell us in outlinened answers what could be causing accounts to be blocked!!

Thanks and kind regards,