Xbox Livedebiting my bank account without my permission

Xbox live membership has been debiting my debit card without my permission, back in May the debited my account 7 times for $10.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Fort Worth, TX81 my bank kept stating that since it was a debit transaction they could not stop it so they provided me with another debit card and this was supposed to stop the merchant from debiting the account again. in june the randomly debited the account this time for a total of $165.34 throughout the month. I got a hold of my bank today again to complain again and they are attempting to resolve the issue. I just hope they dont attempt to debit my account again!

Jo
Jul 02, 2014

Comments

• In
      Aug 21, 2014

Did you call Xbox live support at all so they could stop it? They should have control over the billing and could stop or deactivate your account temporarily until this is fixed. I would also say (since no other details were provided) that maybe your account was compromised through baiting or phishing. In which case someone is logging in as you and charging any card info on your account for stuff. In which case Xbox Live should know so they can try and catch the person.