Wyndam Resorts / Rushed process to buy

I am very angry with Wyndam. We were rushed through a buy talk (even thought it took almost a day out of last year's vacation). They made it all sounds so good and with 0% financing from Bank of America. All we got this year is 150 "stinking points" and that will not go far. We also are paying $40.70 a mo. for "Fair Share fees" that are automatically being deducted from our checking account. Not only that but the 6 mo. with Bank of America cut out this month and we're being asked to pay $420 a mo. vs. the $182 a mo. we were paying before due to $14.90 daily service fees! Outrageous.

We wanted to take a night to sleep on it, but that was out of the question last year and their slick sales people were not going to let us get away and even gave us 2 coupons for RCI resorts worth $275 each, however, they can only be used in a few states and during Jan-Feb. pr Nov. - Dec. They're also charging us if we even make a reservation. This is an outrage. It's true we didn't read all the fine print, but there is no way in God's heaven that we can afford these payments. We are very disapoointed and intend to let Wyndam know directly, as they did not give us enough time to process what we were getting into last year and since we were already on vacation, we put it off until we got home. We are going to make try to resell this little pieceof property and I do mean "little". Even if we have to take a loan, as neither my spouse or I can afford these new outrageous payments.

Beware, if you ever think you're truly getting a deal -- no So!
Karen McCreary

N  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
I need to work out a hardship loan modification agreement.
A  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
I paid off our Timeshare with Wydham in September 2008. They gave me the payoff in writing but claimed in October that I owed an additional $299. with an additional $6.99 a day charge each day that it was late. I have contacted them several times since then but they insist that I now owe over $1, 500. The confusing part is I get nowwhere with them and the last 3 statements have coflicting amounts that I owe. Some of the statements are even lower than the previous month and I didn't send them a payment. I don't know where to go regarding this problem. They are very rude when I try to explain that they sent me the payoff price.