Menu
Wyndham Vacation Ownership
customer service contacts

Wyndham Vacation Ownership
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

261 complaints
72 resolved 189 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Wyndham Vacation Ownership. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Wyndham Vacation Ownership headquarters

6277 Sea Harbor Dr.
Florida, Orlando 32821

Wyndham Vacation Ownership phone numbers

+1 877 393 5250
(Special Offers & Vacation Packages)
Special Offers & Vacation Packages
7 1
+1 855 421 4788
(Vacation Rentals With Extra Holidays)
Vacation Rentals With Extra Holidays
3 0
More phone numbers

Wyndham Vacation Ownership website

What category is Wyndham Vacation Ownership related to?

Wyndham Vacation Ownership is related to the Vacation Clubs category.

What are the social media accounts of Wyndham Vacation Ownership?

What is Wyndham Vacation Ownership's Facebook?
Connect with Wyndham Vacation Ownership via Facebook at Wyndham Vacation Ownership
What is Wyndham Vacation Ownership's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to Wyndham Vacation Ownership on YouTube at Wyndham Vacation Ownership
What is Wyndham Vacation Ownership's LinkedIn?
See Wyndham Vacation Ownership's portfolio on LinkedIn at Wyndham Vacation Ownership

Overview of Wyndham Vacation Ownership complaint handling

261 Wyndham Vacation Ownership reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 17, 2007. The latest review Point Protection Charge was posted on Jun 20, 2022. The latest complaint credit card fraud was resolved on Jul 26, 2019. Wyndham Vacation Ownership has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 261 reviews. Wyndham Vacation Ownership has resolved 72 complaints.

Additional information

Locations

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Wyndham Vacation Ownership?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wyndham Vacation Ownership Customer Service. Initial Wyndham Vacation Ownership complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wyndham Vacation Ownership above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wyndham Vacation Ownership. Discuss the issues you have had with Wyndham Vacation Ownership and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Wyndham Vacation Ownership’s complaints

O
9:01 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wyndham Vacation Ownership - Point Protection Charge

I made a reservation on June 18, 2022, and I had to borrow points to complete the reservation. To my understanding, I needed housekeeping credit. It asked for my credit card information to purchase the credit. When I received my reservation confirmation, it showed I accepted point protection. I did not want point protection. I immediately called to inform...

W
12:14 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Wyndham Vacation Ownership - Owner Updates - Anything will be said to get you in a sales office.

While checking in at Ocean Boulevard 6/5/22 an owner update was presented in exchange for discounted tickets. The update was for a new program, great. My wife and I made clear right off that we weren’t going to sit through a meeting and then be pulled into a sales office. We are happy with what we have. The rep told us that this wouldn’t happen. This wa...

R
11:34 am

Wyndham Vacation Ownership - Laquinta hotel

I made reservations and was placed in room 103. This morning around 7:45am the fire alarm went off. The whole bottom floor was covered in smoke and had a burnt plastic smell. I was woken up in trauma and quickly exited the building. The smoke smell was so thick I could barely breathe from my asthma 😩😫🤧and my COPD. I asked the front clerk if I could possibly...