www.TotalCleanse.com / not able to contact on wbsie or phone

BOCA RATON FLFL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866938-4832

This was a promotion and they didn't ship it out I just got it Oct 31, 2008 said mailed out Sept 17, 2008
Only gives 15 days to return or call the phone is always busy I never opened product and am sending it back, it will be more than 15 days I'm sending it in on Monday. You can't email them nor call them for the phone is always busy now this is a scam..I have not done this before but it had Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Perricone on their website. This is really serious they are scamming people and taking over $100 on teir credit card. I'm so scared have never had this happen WHAT DO I DO THEY STUCK IN ANOTHER PRODUCT CALLED TOTAL CLEANSE [protected] SAME DEAL NO WAY TO EMAIL THEM AND PHONES ARE ALWAYS BUSY. I AM DESPERATE WHAT SHOULD I DO I'M GOING TO THE POST OFFICE TO FIND OUT JUST WHEN THEY SHIPPED IT OUT CALLING MY CREDIT CARD AND PUTTING A STOP ON THIS COMPANY IT'S OVER 120/ CAN YOU HELP ME

Comments

Dg
  3rd of Nov, 2008
Contact the BBB - definately tell your bank your cc has been charged and the product is not correct & that you want the money reimbursed to your cc - they should help you with that
Dg
  3rd of Nov, 2008
You should also contact the Oprah show - maybe through their website and place a comment/complaint ont here - if this was advertised on the Oprah show I am sure they would liek to know that the company they are advertising for is ripping people off! Especially when it will give Oprah a bad name !
Ki
  23rd of Nov, 2008
I had the very same thing happen.
Ru
  24th of Nov, 2008
I had the samd thing happen and my credit card Juniper) could not help me with this situation. They said that I would have too call them and stop my account. They also furnished #'s that were also no good. This seem that all this is just to rep of customer. I have exhausted calling all this phone # or even tried to e-mail them in order to stop my product. Oprah show - should be contact that way they will be also responsible or part of the rip off.
Ba
  28th of Nov, 2008
I had the same thing happen to me and of course when you order you don't see the fine print that you are agreeing to every month automatically getting it taken out of your credit card and as long as they are going to do that they need to have a customer service line where you can call and cancel it. I will the BBB and get them to stop this.
Ca
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Same thing here! Ordered product because backed by Oprah show. Cannot stop it and BOA says I have to get in touch with them in order to stop the charges. Definite scam. Have tried over 30 times to reach them and either answered and then disconnected or rings busy (late evening). Oprah show should check out who they back as trusted companies. I expected more from Oprah and her company. I'll be contacting them next.
Te
  29th of Dec, 2008
Ditto from Texas. I did finally get through on th ephone to them and had them cancel everything. It is in another country and you can't speak to a supervisor or to anyone in the U.S. I contacted my credit card company and am hoping that they will reverse the charges. What a scam!
Be
  29th of Jan, 2009
I SENT ORDER BACK AND I DID NOT GET CREDIT ON MY CARD. ORDER NUMBER 898844. give me my money back. WHAT A SCAM.