Having problems with Lean Muscle X?

Lean Muscle X Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lean Muscle X Customer Service. Initial Lean Muscle X complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Lean Muscle X above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Lean Muscle X. Discuss the issues you have had with Lean Muscle X and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

lean muscle x and test force xtreme — scam company

I have had my bank account closed as lean muscle x and test force extreme have taken out nearly £400 in...

Lean Muscle X and Test Force ExtremeCON

I purchased this for my terminal ill father he thought what the hell, what have I got to lose... bought the sample at £1.95 and postage separate amount . I did NOT subscribe to anything nor tick any boxes suggesting I would. To my horror they had taken £85.85 out of my bank account with no authorisation from me. I contacted this company and spoke to a so called UK based customer services(MARSHALL WAS HIS NAME) ? who gave me a whole load of abuse... no I would not get my money back, yes I did subscribe???? and that I should simply go ahead and contact legal department of my bank and to simply sod off that they would continue to take money out. Absolutely horrifed that they had put the telephone down on me and pretty shaken up at the sheer verbal assault attempted to contact my bank who late on thursday could not do much untill the next day except a offer of let them take the next lot out and we can then get it straight back as you have alerted us of this. After the complete run around and several calls back and forth to 3 different departments of the bank GAVE UP. Went into my bank the next day and simply closed the account for fear of future monies coming out. AVOID THIS COMPANY SERIOUSLY. Thank god im not a millionaire as would not of even noticed
this was however my shopping money and subsequently NO GOODIES this weekend. Disrespectful, fraudulent, down right horrendous disregard for peoples hard earned money. LESSON LEARNED...

lean musclex= X / test force extremetaking £169.42 without permissiom

I sebscribed to a freetrial of lean muscle X and tesat force extreme just paying £1.99 each for postage. After receiving them a further £84.71 for each product (total £ 169.42) was withdrawn from my bank without permission. After contacting them about this they said it was in the terms and conditions, AND PUT THE PHONE DOWN, but when checking on this found there to be no mention of this. AMAZINGLY AMAZON AND EBAY ARE SELLING THIESE PRODUCTS AS WELL!!!
    This is a blatant scam and amazon and ebay are assisting them in profitteering.

lean muscle/testoforcescam

Testoforce and lean muscle are a joint organisation with credit and debit card information being passed between the two of them
      Originally I ordered a free jar of tablets[pd £8.00 p&p] twelve days later £99.99 was taken out of my account;I phoned their offices in Cyprus spoke with an agent who refused to give me my money back, however after 15minutes of arguing she agreed 50%.The next day I checked my order confirmation and it confirmed I was within the cancellation period-the agent the previous day said I was not-I telephoned them again and was told I was right, send back the tablets and they will refund the balance.This I duly did at a cost of £8.00 to Cyprus. When the tablets are received my money will be refunded[lets wait and see] Surprise, surprise on the same day as the £99.99 was taken out of my account a further £84.71 was paid to lean muscle of which I have never dealt with plus £20.50 to an American company that I have never dealt with.I have notified my bank and stopped my debit card. It appears information is being passed from one scamming organisation to another;beware the banks are not bothered, we know their attitude and neither are the police, so do not fall for these scams anything offering a free trial dismiss, take my advice.

Lean Muscle Xarnaque prelevement sans autorisation

je voudrais arreter l abonnement a lean muscle x et etre rembourser . c est une arnaque : ils disent essaie gratuit et ils prelevent de l argent tout les mois !! voleur !! est ce que quelqu un peut me dire si complaintsboard fait quelque chose pour nous ? est ce efficace ? j ai aucune nouvel depuis mon premier message . wilk christian 52 avenue menier 03000 moulins france mais pour ma commande gratuit j etait : rue jean mace 03160 bourbon l archambault france .quel solution sinon pour regler le probleme ? [protected]@hotmail.fr

arnaque prelevement sans autorisation

Lean Muscle XAnnuler la commande automatique

Bonjour,
          J'ai commandé un échantillon pour un essai de 15 jours du produit lean muscle X.
          Quelques semaines plus tard, leanmusclextrial.com m'a prélevé la somme de 66.97 EUR (89.66 USD) le 25/02/2012.
          Le numéro d'ordre est le 1-228278.
          Je souhaite par conséquent annuler mon inscription au renouvellement automatique de la commande. Je ne souhaite plus recevoir leur produit.
          Merci de bien vouloir résoudre ce problème dans les plus brefs délais.
          Cordialement,
          Pierre-Yves Petit
          py.[protected]@hotmail.fr

English version:
          Hello,
          I ordered a sample for a 15-day trial lean muscle Product X.
          A few weeks later, I was taken leanmusclextrial.com the amount of 66.97 EUR (89.66 USD) on 25/02/2012.
          The serial number is 1-228278.
          I therefore wish to unsubscribe the automatic renewal of the order. I no longer wish to receive their product.
          Thank you kindly solve this problem as quickly as possible.
          Sincerely,

• Mo
              MONTRIGNAC Mar 27, 2012

Bonjour,
              Quelques semaines plus tard, leanmusclextrial.com m'a prélevé la somme de 71.58 EUR (89.66 USD) le 06/01/2012 puis le 06/02/2012.
              Je suis bien déçu par cette démarche, je voulais simplement faire un ESSAI !!
              Merci de bien vouloir résoudre ce problème dans les plus brefs délais.
              Cordialement,
              David Montrignac
              [email protected]

Lean Muscle Xrésiliation, annulation de l'envoi du produit et l'annulation de prélèvement sur mon compte

arrêt de la commande de lean muscle x, annule l'envoi du produit et le prélèvement sur mon compte .
            voici mon numéro d'ordre: 1-199428
            merci de confirmé ma désinscription a l'adresse suivante: patrice.[protected]@sfr.fr
            mon nom: JOLIVOT prénom: PATRICE postal:58000/ville:nevers/pays france

• De
                Demesy Apr 15, 2012

Bonjour! Je souhaiterais me désinscrire de cette escroquerie géante de lean muscle X qui après avoir voulu recevoir un échantillon gratuit me ponctionne mon argent tous les mois.
                Merci de me confirmer ma désinscription à l'adresse mail suivante: [email protected] Demesy john . Merci

lean muscle extremewithdrawing money from account

Told that was a free trial, all i needed to do was pay the shipping cost. Have now had to withdraws of 89 dollars without consent

Lean Muscle XShipping product I did not order

I responded to a free sample offer of Lean Muscle pills, Paid shipping charge vie credit card. I took one pill and fell ill, probably due to my advanced age, 82. I began to recieve unrequested shipments so far, 3. I have returned 2, marked "REFUSED, RETURN TO SENDER", and contacted the company'e website where I indicated I was informed by my cardiologist to never take another one of the pills. They are continuing to access my bank account without authorization.
                Any help will be appreciated
                Russ Burke

• Gr
                    Greg084 Oct 25, 2011

I too applied for the free trial of lean muscle x and found out how to cancel the subscription. Go to www.123-assist.com and I called them and was able to cancel without any other charges. I just thought it would help everyone who was having trouble like I was trying to cancel. Hope this helps.

leanforcextreme/leanmuscle xremboursement et annulation sur se site

je suis mr cocard michel je souhaite le remboursement de la somme de 66.72euros qui on etait preleve le16/01/2012 sur mon compte n ayant commander aucun produit a part l offre d essai gratuit dont j ai regle les frais de port en decembre ayant mon numero de carte ce site se permet de me prelever de l argent sans rien avoir commender je demande le remboursement de cette somme et mon annulation de se site mon adresse email est michel.[protected]@ orange.fr
                  veuiller faire le necessaire
                  coordialement
                  mr cocard michel

• Pe
                      perret Feb 07, 2012

merci de répondre rapidement à ma plainte posée le 06/02/2012 sinon je prendrai les mesures necessaires(bande d escros)!:

makeinu Feb 08, 2012

Je vous informe que j'ai bloqué tout paiement envers votre site, car ayant commander aucun produit a part l offre d essai gratuit dont j ai regle les frais de port en janvier, je n'ai pas demandé d'abonnement (qui soit dit au passage n'est pas signaler au moment de payer) donc n'essayez pas de me prelever de l argent car je n'ai rien avoir commander. Je vous demande d'effacer mon adresse email, ainsi que tout renseignement!!! [email protected]

• Pe
                      perret Feb 08, 2012

veuillez me repondre rapidement concernant ma résiliation:

Lean Muscle X — arret de la commande lean muscle x

je souhaite résilierr mon compte lean muscle x dont le le numéro d'ordre est de 166658 est d'être...

Lean Muscle XUnauthorized Charges

I would like to cancel my subscription for lean muscle x.Under your terms and conditions i have the right to cancel at any opportunity.I no longer wish to receive lean muscle x so therefore i dont want to be charged anymore money.I wish to cancel my subscription.Thank you. Filo Tu 57 Compton Crescent, Taita, Lower Hutt, WELLINGTON 5011 [protected]@myvuw.ac.nz I hope to receive an email confirming my subscription has been cancelled.Thank you.

manetheren2186 Jan 03, 2012

Well I've tried through www.123-Assist.com and i'm still being charged?
                        How do I go about it? Can you help?

manetheren2186 Jan 03, 2012

Thank you for this...very much appreciated!
                        Kind regards,

Filo

manetheren2186 Jan 03, 2012

Ive now sent two emails from two different email boxes and my emails have come back as Undeliverable due to rejection from recipient domain? How then would I unsubscribe if they dont accept my emails?

manetheren2186 Jan 03, 2012

What State am I calling in to as Im calling from New Zealand?

Lean Muscle Xstop

I want to stop this command passed without my knowledge that already was very expensive and I do not take these products then here are those I propose that I refer your products (still packaged) and you pay me back all the products obviously (I have four full boxes still packed) thank you to answer me because I have more than fed up otherwise I will close my account!
                      thank you for reply as soon as possible

cordially

je souhaite arrêter cette commande passé a mon insue qui déjà coute très cher ainsi que je ne prends pas ces produits alors voila se que je propose ces que je vous renvoie vos produits (encore sous emballage) et que vous me remboursiez la totalité des produits évidamment (j'ai quatres boîtes pleines encore emballé) merci de me répondre car j'en ai plus que marre sous peine je vais cloturé mon compte!
                      merci de me répondre dans les plus bref délais

cordialement

• Ba
                          Bahir Dec 23, 2011

Lean Muscle X
                          je souhaite arrêter cette commande n°144874 passé a mon insu voila se que je propose ces que je vous renvoie vos produits (encore sous emballage) et que vous me remboursiez la totalité des produits, merci de me répondre car j'en ai plus que marre de tout essayé pour vous joindre avec aucune réponse de votre part!!!
                          merci de me répondre dans les plus bref délais

cordialement

Lean Muscle X — Cancel Subscription

Dear sir/madam I would like to cancel and or terminate all future deliveries and or charges, for any future...

Lean Muscle X — annuler l'envoi du produit

Bonjour je ne veux plus du produit lean muscle x et j'exige etre remboursèe de se produit plus que...

LeanmusclextrialContinue to debit my account

They continue to debit my account for far larger sums than advertised. Their phone number is invalid and they have a no reply email address. How can In stop this asap?

Lean Muscle Xlean mucsle x

i want to terminate my terms and conditions for my 1 99 trial i have found that this product does not work on me and i do not want any more at if any charges are still made to my account i will terminate my bank account do not send me any more i have not got the money or the time to work out with this product get back to me asoon as possible and if you do take any more money i will be liable to sue lean muscle x the company for being a faulty product and a scam so please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

• Da
                              DAVETHETAXI Jun 13, 2013

MUCH THE SAME AS THE OTHER COMPLAINTS.I WAS GETTING CHARGED FOR A PRODUCT I DIDNT WANT.WENT TO MY MY BANK TO STOP THEM TAKING ANYMORE MONEY.BUT A JAR OF THESE THINGS TURNED UP.I ARRANGED TO RETURN THESE, SENT THEM BACK GOT A SIGNITURE STILL NO REFUND.TRIED RINGING THEIR UK NUMBER NO LUCK[PREMIUM NO DOUBT] JUST DONT ANSWER THE PHONE.MY NEXT STEP IS TO COMPLAIN TO THE POLICE.DONT KNOW IF THAT WILL DO ANY GOOD.BUT TAKE MY ADVICE DO NOT DO BUSSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.

FULFILLMENTCENTRE- (LEAN MUSCLE X-1)I DONT WANT ANYMORE PRODUCTS

THIS GUYS THEY KEEP ON TAKING OUT MY MONEY FROM MY ACC AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY?...PLS DONT TAKE AND I DONT WANT ANYMORE PRODUCT OKAY
                            YOU CAN REMEMBER WHEN YOU READ THIS
                            27/09/2011
                            LEANMUSCX [protected]
                            REF 266 [protected] BCC
                            SO CANCEL ALL THE ORDERS FROM NOW OKAY

Lean Muscle XNo longer wanting the subscription

I no longer want this subscription, I tried calling the customer support number that ya'll provided & it DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!!! Please cancel this subscripion IMMEDIATELY. contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com to let me know this HAS BEEN CANCELED.

• Ah
                                  ahojj62 Sep 29, 2011

Hello. It happened to me the same thing tore me money too. What should I do? I am from Czech Republic, I have to cancel your credit cards? Please, somebody tell me, what can i do about this things.

• Ah
                                  ahojj62 Sep 29, 2011

A month ago I ordered lean muscle x.They took my money, at first: 1= € 1.38, then € 67. I want to to cancel any charges for leanmusclex please, may you help me? What can i do about this things:( Stolen more money? What about my credit card?

Thank you so much for hepl and information.

• Ky
                                  kyubi87 Oct 23, 2011

bonjour! je voudrais me désinscrire des commandes ou des futures prélèvements ou des envois de produits. veuillez comfirmer que ma désinscription est complète est que je n'aurais plus aucun prélèvement ou envoi à l'adresse [email protected] Merci.

• Ba
                                  bastien larrouy Nov 26, 2011

bonjour je veux me désinscrire des futures prélèvements ou des envoies de produits.veuillez confirmer que ma désinscription est complète et que je n aurais plus aucun prelevement ou envoie a l adresse [email protected] merci cdlt.

• Az
                                  azoa Dec 22, 2011

bonjour!
                                  Je voudrais me désinscrire des commandes ou des futures prélèvements ou des envois de produits.
                                  Veuillez donc me confirmer que ma désinscription est complète est que je n'aurais plus aucun prélèvement ou envoi à l'adresse suivante :
                                  Merci.

Fulfillment (Lean Muscle)Lean Muscle product

As many others, I had expressed interest for a free trial and have since not been able to stop or cancel money taken out of my bank account for the last two months. I had to resort to cancelling my bank card.

Please review and stop this company from trading as they can not be contacted to cancel, nor do they answer to products returned.