Arnold Supplements Inc. Logo

Arnold Supplements Inc.

Having problems with Arnold Supplements Inc.?

14-42 141 Street
Whitestone, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Arnold Supplements Inc..

Complaints & Reviews

Arnoldsupplements.com — Products Never Shipped

I placed an order with Arnold Supplements over the internet, for 2 boxes of nutritional supplements. My...

Arnoldsupplements.com — Order not received

I placed an order with Arnold Supplements over the internet, for 2 bottles of nutritional supplements. My...

Arnoldsupplements.comFake site, stealing money.

I ordered 10 renewal sprays, placed 09/01/2012 at 02:36PM. I was charged for 213 dollars.
5 days later, i wrote on 1 of their admins, just to ask what is going on with my product? Than he/she wrote that they cant ship the product to Spain, so i was not been charged. It is not true. They took my money, didnt give back anything, and still sending me the e-mails that the order is fine, it is on the move. And in their site my Order Status is: "Shipped!!!. NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing". I try to write on their online admins but everytime i write on them they just quit the chat, or never answer. This is a joke site, never buy anything from them.
Send them 3 e-mail to them already. never answered.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices