www.Shopping.Rediff.com / Totally non reliable!

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased a Magic Bullet 17 Pieces from Rediff.com as shown lowest price... But As usual I received product after 7 Days In a very bad condition. none of part was ok Almost all parts are in Broken Condition. I made complained to Rediff. As usual they replied Rediff will pickup the defective product and will send replacement 1 week. but Friends after 1 month passing i am still awaiting my Product or Refund But no reply. As per our first actions i called to Custoner care almost 100 Times But every time they are comes up with soone new reason...

I am so frustrated that i search out Rediff mails sales manager number and called him regarding this. After that Rediff customer call me and told me we are not able to give you replacement product as Vendor(seller) has no other product to Replace... Note:: Important:: If Vendor or seller has not other product for replacement then how can he sell same product to other persons also.. Even i am able to place order right now also with same vendor for same product.

This means rediff is not at all verify their Vendors even i can also put my broken goods for the sale... After this event i try to find out vendor on his address, but surprisingly there is no shop with that name... From this only you can imagine how much your payment is secure... and how much assuring that you will get proper product.

Suggetion: Pay 100 Rs more but do not buy products from any online shopping sights, This is not only my problem one of my friend also faced the same problem... All the best for your shopping...

Comments

• Ra
      19th of Jan, 2008

Dear sir, i want to purchase items from you but not able to complete payment option as i dont have credit or debit card needed from the banks you serve. How can i get a product , i am ready to pay the price of the ordered item when delivered at home.i want to purchase this item 10240934 - 1 GB MP4 Player 1.8 LCD Screen LCD new Metal 3Rd Generation.Yours
    ravinder kumar bhartiya .mobile 09356201489

• Pa
      23rd of Jan, 2008

Dear Sir, I have booked my request for Headphone worth Rs. 449/-(inclusive of all) on 10th Jan., 2007, but I am not in receipt of my booked item. I booked it on your telephone No.1800224554. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful. Thanking you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Padam Kumar Gandhi
    Mob.No.098934-14430
    Phone no.0731-2577381

• Re
      29th of Jan, 2008

DEAR SIR,

I have given order for 1GB Mp4/MP3 Player with External speaker product code :10249099, when i received the order it was different piece not as shown in the advertise and also it is damaged please change this peice with my orginal and good one, as soon as posible please do the neddful.

• Am
      26th of Feb, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have given order for W282 a new imported adidas watch model by decent but i received a different model instead of whatever we have selected. So please delivered us the same adidas model as soon as possible. Our Order No : 4410465

• Ba
      1st of Mar, 2008

Dear sir
    replacement mp/3mp/4 player I have my refound
    babu lal lodha
    B-16_A nandpuri colony 22 godwan JAIPUR 302006

• Aj
      4th of Mar, 2008

I have given order for 1GB Mp4/MP3 Player with External speaker, when i received the order it was different piece not as shown in the advertise and also it is damaged. Now i dont want the ipod and i want my money back, i want a full refund...

• La
      14th of May, 2008

I have purchased 1GB MP3/MP4 PLAYER from rediff shopping web site. The Mp3 Player is not working

The vendor is AMS Online

Transaction Number : 5141802 12 may, 2008

Can i get the Mobile number or any other contact number

so that i can contact the vendor and ask for the replacement of the product.

waiting 4 u r reply.

Lalit Pahuja

• Ni
      8th of Apr, 2013

I have purchased 3 socks from Rediff shopping, with Ref No: 18791733, but i got used socks from them. Socks are in very bad condition, or may be used sock . I must tell you please forget shop online from www.Shopping.Rediff.com.

Name: Nitish Kumar,