Having problems with Wipro?

Wipro reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 16, 2008. The latest review Successfully done technical interview but not getting mail from wipro was posted on Apr 19, 2021. The latest complaint offer letter not received yet was resolved on Jan 24, 2019. Wipro has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 44 reviews. Wipro has resolved 5 complaints.

Wipro Customer Service Contacts

Canada
5090 Explorer Drive, Suite 800/803, Mississauga, ON L4W 4T9
Tel: +1 289 374 2000
Fax: +1 289 374 0005

Wipro Solutions Canada Ltd.
11th Floor, 909 11th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2R 1L7
Toll Free: +1 855 360 4835
Within Canada: +1 780 420 7875

Wipro Solutions Canada Ltd.
#100, 10040-104 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 0Z2
Toll Free: +1 855 360 4835
Within Canada: +1 780 420 7875

USA Midwest
Wipro Technologies
One Lincoln Center, 18W 140 Butterfield Road, Suite 395, Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 4835
Tel: +1 630 613 2303

Tel: +1 425 945 3100
Fax: +1 425 454 2581

5020 148th Ave NE, Suite 100, Redmond, WA 98052
Fax: +1 425 896 3381

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wipro Customer Service. Initial Wipro complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wipro above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wipro. Discuss the issues you have had with Wipro and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wipro Complaints & Reviews

WiproSuccessfully done technical interview but not getting mail from wipro

Respected sir,

sub: Not Getting mail to successfully completed Technical Interview.

My Name is Rahul Yenakphale I am not Getting mail to clear or not clear technical interview. I am waiting for mail. From Wipro team I am waiting from 4 days but regarding interview they can't give response.

Resume No. : [protected]

Successfully done technical interview but not getting mail from wipro

WiproEmbark portal

I have received mail from wipro to fill and submit all the forms on or before 23rd of feb, 2021 by 4 PM. But the portal is not opening. To make things worse they mailed me at around 5 pm which means i don't even have 24 hours to take action. How irresponsible they can be as an organisation to ask candidates to fill and submit the forms on their portal even when it is not working.

WiproChair broke in 2 months

I purchase a Wipro Adapt chair from Amazon in Oct, in less than 2 month the left armrest of the chair broke while I was working.
      I do not have heavy usage, I use this for average 4-5 days a week max 8 hours a day. I don't think any good quality chair will go bad in less than 2 months with regular usage.
      this chair comes with 1 year of warranty and it was quite an expensive one, I paid 14K for this chair. There are lots of other options available on Amazon at a significantly lower price. I paid 14K because I trust Wipro and expect a good quality and after sale service from them.
      I have sent multiple emails to Wipro furniture but I have not received a single response from the. One technician visited on 3rd Jan and he was absolutely clueless and refused to help. after that I am constantly emailing and calling them but I have not received any response they have not even provided a service request number no acknowledgment on my complaint so far.
      Please get my chair fixed. I don't want to waste my hard earned money.

WiproRegarding wipro offer letter

Resume I'd : 9202561

Sir/madam I haven't received wipro embark mail and also not even got confirmation mail of audit green/red
        I need to know status of my offer letter.
        I have mailed to recruiter many times but not got any proper solution from them
        They are attaching same mail again and again.
        I hope I will get proper answer from you
        And regarding document submission I filled them 5 times not able to delete unnecessary documents. There is no delete option for wrongly uploaded doc's look into it.

Dec 30, 2019

Wipro — pf withdrawal

Hi Team, I am struggling with family after I was made quit Wipro by some people. Now, to support family, and...

Dec 10, 2019

Wipro — payment not received

I was worked as a DNA engineer in calicut, kannur, malappuram locations. Mr.Cecil recruited me, I was joined...

Nov 07, 2019

Wipro — credit card

HI, I would like to know who is taking extra 419 Rs from my EMI, In fact there is two EMI's which are...

Oct 18, 2019

Wipro — full and final payment

Hi there. My name is Debadri Chakraborty with employee Id [protected]. I have already submitted a complaint in...

Oct 02, 2019

Wipro — employment letter

Hi, I worked in wipro for almost 8 years and this is the the major part of my career. I did not receive my...

Sep 30, 2019

Wipro — pf

I had leftwipro on 04.07.2019 employee id ba637875, i have. Been trying. To withdraw my pf money and have...

WiproI am complaining about an wipro team lead who is involved in fraud

Hello, there is an employee who's name is srinivas Rao gorumutchu who is working in Statestreet in Quincy in MA. He is doing a long fraud.. instead of hiring wipro consultants is doing with business with other consulting compeny and bring other people to work. He is doing business with SRI infotech. He is making wipro employees to leave and bring local students who can work very less pay. And he is eating money on them. I seen he made nearly 9 wipro employees to leave and hired But he use to bring the SRI infotech consultents for same positions where wipro Consultents use to work.

Jul 05, 2019

Wipro — cctv camera installed in our flats

The cctv camera installed in our flats are not working since we entered our new house before 3 years. It wa...

Jun 11, 2019

Wipro — hr communication after selection

I've been interviewed in Wipro in electronic City office on May '19. They called me by giving very...

Jan 24, 2019

Wipro Limited — offer letter not received yet

Resume number : 7045525 Till last week, I was regularly updated by HR about my offer letter. "Everytime she...

Wiproemployee provident fund

Iam an former employee of wipro. I worked from 07.02.2011 to 30.09.2015. I have not withrawed or transferred my wipro pf to the other company. I want to withdraw my wipro pf kindly assist me to avail my pf amount. I will furnish my details from wipro, name - hemachandran g, emp id-215254, pf no - py/bom/11394/145276, uan no-[protected], [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by chander89 · Jan 19, 2019

please help us in getting my pf amount.
                Thanks

Wiproabout incident wipro.

I have been working with wipro since 2017. Recently I suffered from health problem in this time I did not came to office I informed to the my supervisor regarding this
              at the middle time my wife also got health problem I need to be there but I haven't stay there when the time of my wife get I'll health . After coming to office I have called to my supervisor. He told that contact Hr then I have contact to HR then HR is asked for Medical Documents I have submitted but still asking for more documents then I have asked give time to bring from home if anything is missed then didn't told anything
              After that I sent email i didn't get any reply. I requested to hr orally to join work in wipro in middle time every day i have sending email and messages to my HR. I didn't get any response. After some days i have received email like you need to pay the settlement amount for two months salary i got really shocked after getting this letter i have called to my HR I didn't got any response from HR. Before I have send medical documents but there is no action in email please rectify issue.

Really I I like to work with wipro due to health problem I haven't come office in this time there is no affection in project.

Finally I hope to work with Wipro.

Please identify where got mistake is happened and get resolved.

Thanking you

Regards
              Imran

Wipro — about hr negligence

I have received interview call letter from Wipro and went for interview today to Bangalore electronic City...

Wiprowipro consumer care

My Name is Hanna Emil an Egyptian national, business development supervisor at Wipro Unza Middle East. Wipro Unza Middle east is a branch of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting WIPRO UNZA at a glance. A Wipro Group Company.

I have joined Unza international in the Month of May 2008 as a sales executive and later in the month of May 2011 I was promoted as a business development supervisor.

In the Month of April 2018 I received an email from top management in the middle east, Dubai stating they have stopped business in Egypt and wind up. As for my job treat this Letter as two months' notice to look for alternate options.

Further, the Letter Stated to Consider the last date of working with the company which will be 19th of June 2018 ( as the contract ) but for your kind Knowledge Wipro Unza business start in Egypt again, this given Reason is Not Correct, as We have Placed new Order Last Month.

This Shows very clearly that something is wrong, as the Letter of Termination, as well as the follow up Letter, does not mention any Officer Name, which is Really Astonishing.

Therefore I sent an E-Mail Directly to the HR in Wipro Head Office with letter Dated 22 April 2018, to Request my Current Status and Authenticate the Letter of Termination, for which I have not received any reply until Today.

I received another Letter of Termination with Same Day Removing me from any further Services without any Compensation and with Immediate Effect.

All the Above Happening without any Decent Explanation and Reasoning.

As per International Labor Law, We must Receive Bonus & Service benefits ( As I have been in the Job more than 10 years )

My Pledge with the Respected Authorities is to Study the Above Matter for the Fast Action and Compensation According to the International LAW.
                please find the attachment for your reference

Wipro — wipro long service award/gratitude reward

Hi Team, I left Wipro on 8th June, 2018 after completing 5+ years of my service (by May 2nd, 2018). I...

Hyderabad

Wipro — stay bill of wipro employee not settled

Hi, This is Vinod Thakur - Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Haridwar, India. I would like to...