www.HP.com / recovery disks no longer available
I attempted to help a friend reimage a Compaq Presario 6330 - a good machine, the problem was that HP service is now in India for many machines - and although I am a patient person, I got the run around 3 times and now I find that HP no longer carries the recovery disks! Even I as an IT person understand the challenge - yet I do not give up!
Service call [protected] established yet I have no choice but to burn a new, non-Compaq/HP image shortly thus to have a functional machine! Why - this product is no longer supported. Some would say, buy another HP, others
say, where does the funds come from? Truly once an American product has vanished.
More www.HP.com Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hp 3070a printer
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet pro 6968
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - warranty repair & customer service