World Education Services [WES] / transcript evaluation

World education services, documentation centre, 2 Carlton street, suite 1400, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I have opened an account with WES in may 2018.my reference code is 3621008. The evaluation is pending for past 5months. I have done my becholor and master degree from Delhi University India. Wes has accepted my master degree documents but have raised the varification on my bachelor's degree. University varification fee is paid and they have responded also but still it shows waiting for varification in WES status.
When I try to call or send mails to WES, they ask me to have patience. This is happening for past 4-5 months and I am not getting any solution from their end.
Due to high security reason they did not provide me any information on department, from which they asked for varification, but after 3 month of wait I wrote mails to Dean of Delhi university and since then I have been doing what is required from my end.

The staff in WES US and Canada is not helpful and they do not provide and solution.

I have paid fee but in return apart from wait time am not getting anything

Am
Nov 27, 2018

Comments

• Om
      Dec 12, 2018