Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers Logo

Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers

Having problems with Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers?

Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 15, 2007. The latest review Loans, job placement, and lies was posted on Mar 20, 2021. The latest complaint Setup for failure was resolved on Aug 06, 2013. Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 30 reviews. Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers has resolved 11 complaints.

Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers Customer Service Contacts

1855 995 4307 (Customer Service)
+1 440 526 1660 (Cleveland, OH)
+1 888 202 2636 (Wichita, KS)
+1 515 309 9000 (Des Moines, IA)
+1 618 489 2400 (Fairview Heights, IL)
+1 417 781 5633 (Joplin, MO)
+1 816 861 1000 (Kansas City, MO)
+1 901 372 2399 (Memphis Appling Farms, TN)
+1 901 761 5730 (Memphis Dividend, TN)
+1 405 234 3600 (Oklahoma City, OK)
+1 314 843 4200 (Sunset Hills, MO (South County))
+1 217 224 0600 (Quincy, IL)
+1 417 831 8116 (Springfield, MO)
+1 636 940 4100 (St. Charles, MO)
+1 816 558 7500 (St. Joseph, MO)
+1 918 835 8288 (Tulsa, OK)
+1 316 634 0066 (Wichita, KS)
8580 Evans Ave.
Berkeley, Missouri
Locations

Cleveland, OH (Broadview Heights)
5025 E Royalton Rd, Broadview Heights, OH 44147 USA

St. Charles, MO
3550 W Clay St., St. Charles, MO 63301

St. Joseph, MO
3709 N Belt Hwy, St. Joseph, MO 64506

Sunset Hills, MO (South County)
12900 Maurer Industrial Dr., St. Louis, MO 63127

Tulsa, OK
4343 S. 118th E. Ave., Suite A, Tulsa, OK 74146

Wichita, KS
8853 E 37th St N, Wichita, KS 67226

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers Customer Service. Initial Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers. Discuss the issues you have had with Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers Complaints & Reviews

Mar 20, 2021

Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers — Loans, job placement, and lies

I started School in 2006, Saint Joseph Missouri, before I started I filled out the fasfa, I was approved for...

Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers — hvac class

I attended the des moines campus for the HVAC program . I was told by program instructors it was a great...

Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers — lies/scam/fraud

I withdrawn from all my classes properly in order both times while enrolled at vatterott. 2013 and 2015 For...

Vatterott College / Vatterott Educational Centers — education

My name is Tina Davis-Smith and I got a call stating I owed money for going to school at Vatterotte come to...

Vatterott Collegeeducation

worst school ever
do not go
and if you do...do not believe any thing said
its a diploma farm
they recruit like salesman that cant deliver once your done
would have dropped if i new this is how it would turn out
got nothing but charged for everything
worst than ITT and they were shut down
charged for tools i have yet to receive
everytime your told something the person that tells you no longer works for the school
one teacher still works there from when i attended 3 months ago
so no one will help because they "HAVE ALWAYS DONE IT THIS WAY"

Vatterott College — Building maintenance program

Went to school here for a year and a half and this is what I got. Everyday was 8am - 1pm, I got out of cla...

VatterottKansas City

I work a full-time day job, and I interviewed for an evening adjunct position with these Shylock's. I'm no stranger to unprofessional interviews, and toxic hostile work environments, but this was one of the most unprofessional, dismissive, and disrespectful interviews I've ever had, despite my having excellent credentials in my field of expertise and top references.
    They charge something like $40, 000 for a 2 year program (you'd better be earning at least that annually starting out to try and cover your student loans). The student culture is straight out of reform school, the administration are parasitic low lives, and most of the instructors are marginal in skills and character.
    STAY FAR AWAY FROM VATTEROTT!

Vatterott College — Fired while on FMLA

I need help. I hired a lawyer and he did nothing for me. He didn't even help when I went through an...

Vatterott Educational CentersUnethical

I was employed by Vatterott for seven years working my way up to campus director. The CEO Pam Bell will throw you away like your nothing despite you were a great employee and brought in a lot of money to her Schools. Beware and stay clear of this company yes they pay well but you are her slave and if you don't do what she says to the letter she will throw you aside.

• Ta
          Taoco Sep 20, 2015

if you don't do what she says to the letter she will throw you aside.

Why do you suddenly stop doing what you have been doing what she tells you to do for seven years? WHY? Do what she tells you to do, or otherwise she will get rid of you..LOL

Vatterott CollegeNot finished

Enrolled in Medical Assistant Program in St. Joseph Mo, July 15 2013. Started off such a wonderful program and such great staff, I had found out I was pregnant May 2014 while still enrolled, all my instructors knew and so did the office staff. I had made deans list on 6 out of 7 phases. When it had came to my extern I was placed at a Social Welfare Office around October and was only there for 4 weeks and had roughly 96 hours clocked in out of 160, the nurses at the Social Welfare Office made rude comments about how I was always sitting when I was never let to use my training, only when they needed me to shred or organized supply closets. I had went back to my instructor and she had to me not to go back and she would find me a new extern site. I still had not heard anything back from my instructor after numerous texts and calls I had sent of the two months November- December. I had my baby December 17 and during labor I had received a call from Vatterott stating that I needed to be at the campus the next two days for attendance, which I did not go due to my baby being born and having a two day stay. I had called Vatterott Campus back the next week and they had told me I was considered a "drop" student due to me not coming in those two days. I had asked to talk to the campus education director and I was put to her answering machine, so I left a message for her to call me back when she received it. No call the next day, so I had called her back and still no answer. I had called her for two weeks and left a message each time. Still no answer for two weeks until I had to be a little rude with my message asking her to call me back, then she finally called me back within 10 minutes. I had how I was considered a drop student when I was never answered back from my instructor, She had said she would have to call cooperate. After a week of not hearing back from her I had called her back just to let her know I was moving to Springfield area and if she could help me contact the Vatterott in Springfield to finish my course and had replied that I would need to make the call and figure it out myself. So after I had got all moved to Springfield I had called the Vatterott office and asked if I could re-enroll and simply finish my hours. They had told me since I was considered a drop student I could not just pick up my 96 hours and finish, that I would have to re-enroll into the new medical assistant office management course. Which I am not doing because I already have already over $30, 000 of student loans that I have to pay back when they didn't even let me finish my course. Vatterott is such crooks and I would never recommend to another person in my life.

• El
            electricbloom Dec 10, 2012

They told me they could teach me the code book to take the master exam they were teaching me stuff i already new

Vatterott CollegeRipped off, over - charged, mislead

College hours/ Credits don't transfer over which I was not advised of. Teachers were rarely present to teach my class. We majority sat alone. Classes that were given did not fit the criteria for an accredited college. They ripped me off with my financial aid, having to pay all this money back with nothing to show for it. I feel used. The teachers barely knew the information they were teaching us from the text books. They were over charging for old textbooks over $100 when amazon.com sold the text books for $15 of $20 bucks. The texts books were outdated. They advised me that I could soon become a Nurse after I complete their program labeled Medical Office Assistant which in all actuality I could do nothing with the information they were teaching me. I completed a whole year with them and they charged my financial aid over 20, 000 and I cant even transfer their credits. They have cheated me out of my education and ripped my financial aid apart with all their hidden fees and fine print that is not even available for you to read. This was the worse experience I have ever had in my life when dealing with this college. They have ruined my chances to advance in a Bachelors Degree because of their bogus charges; my financial aid is shot. They want me to pay money back when I didn't even receive adequate education. The time and money I spent there is worthless and I have nothing to show for it. They did a wonderful job of discouraging me and ruing my future. They have done something terrible and I would never recommend anyone one else to ever go there. The school is a scam. I want my money put back on FAFSA and they should pay me for punitive damages because I cant even find a job because of their effortless actions to educate me properly. They put me in a position of debt that I believe and strongly feel that I shouldn't have to pay back. Terrible! Terrible! experience and it is seriously affecting me in many ways.

Vatterott College — cost, poor education poor instructors

I attended vatterott and it sux. im a graduate but it cost me to go to school for my cma there the cost it...

Vatterott - Memphis - Dividend — Setup for failure

Since the Senate is already looking into this "for profit" school and the scam that is currently running, I...

Vatterott College — Lying to avoid paying unemployment

I worked for Vatterott College for the last 15 months. I was recently let go by our 3rd Campus Director in...

Warr Acres

Vatterott — Crappy Education

I'm about to graduate from Vatterott HVAC/R program. When I signed up they promised all kinds of thing...

Vatterott — TERRIBLE POLICIES

This is all evening class happenings. You apply. They accept you. But what they fail to tell you; is that...

Vatterott College — Lies, Poor Education, Unqualified Instructors

I am a current student at Vatterott (I graduate in February), and since I signed up in December of 2010, I...

Vatterott College Sunset Hillswrost school ever

i graduted from vatterott college sunset hills from the medical assistant program, first of all the lab was out of date and they didnt have the stuff they needed to teach us what we need to know. second of all the teachers didnt work with you if you needed extra help and they didnt know what they where teaching. third most of the classes are online and the online teachers are hard to get ahold of if you need help. fourth if you did something wrong the teacher made you feel like you were dumb and set you up for failure.last they dont help you find a externship site you have to find it on your own which is not easy, i found out from alot of people that they should have there own externship site and place you. BE WARN THINK LONG AND HARD BEFORE YOU ENROLL IN THIS SCHOOL. i had to enroll in a different school to get the training i need to work in this field.

• Ri
                rippedoffvatstud Jun 02, 2016

Vatterott College in Sunset Hills is one of the most scandalous predatory lenders that I've ever seen in my life and I have no one to blame but myself because I should have researched more so if I give you any advice please it is to research the school and Community College is way better than any of these private money driven Crooks like Vatterott College Sunset Hills

Vatterott College — drug and alcoholic instructors

My poor son tried to get an education at Vatterott in the HVAC department. I have read some simililar thing...

Vatterott Education Center, Dallas — Being overcharged for poor education.

I being over charge for my education because of lack of education in the field. As a student in Vatterott...