Wly Complete Save / money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation
WLY* Complete Save have been taking money fraudulently from my credit card for the last 5 months, totalling £75. I do a small amount of online shopping usually with the same four companies, but at no time have I requested to join the Complete Save savings plan. I have only just discovered this fraud, in part because I had a replacement credit card about a month ago and no longer have online access to previous statements, but also because the amount of £15 per month is a small enough amount not to raise alarm bells! I have now contacted my bank and had further payments stopped, but as a pensioner on a very low income I am furious that this amount of money has been stollen from my account. Somehow this company has got hold of my details, but I can confirm that I have never completed an application form to join this savings plan or received any emails or other documents from this company. I want my money refunded and this company investigated. Ray Lewis
Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Care's Response, Nov 06, 2018
Hello Forum Members,
Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it is difficult to do that in a forum setting when we don't know who you are. If you would like assistance, please contact the Complete Savings customer service centre in either of the following ways:
Free telephone from within the UK: 0800 389 6960
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a Yes button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme.
For more details on the Complete Savings programme, please visit www.completesavings.co.uk.
The Complete Savings team
More Wly Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Save - £15 a month deducted from my credit card account since august last year. 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unapproved payments for unknown service
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized credit card charges
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - money taken out bank
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - direct debits of £15 x 4 monthly been taken from my credit card
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - money being taken from my account without permission