WLI*ReservationRewards.com / They got me too!
WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS.COM - They got me, too. Apparently I made a purchase online from US Auto parts on May 16, 2007, and "automatically became a member" for $10 a month. I know I had to provide my e-mail address related to my purchase but not for WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS.COM to use it as though I wanted to be a member. What a rip-off!?I called their toll-free no. today and was adamant that they cancel my membership. They did, gave me a cancellation no., and I was told a credit for $30 (Jun-Jul-Aug) will be issued within 5 business days. Wow-- that was quick but, let's see....
How do they get away with it in the first place...?
More WLI*ReservationRewards.com Complaints & Reviews
- VISA Reservation Rewards - unauthorized charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Unauthorized charges on my visa bill! 
- Reservationrewards.com - billing scam to credit card 
- Reservationrewards.com - Charge card without knowledge! 
- Reservation Rewards - False charges 
- Reservation Rewards - Avoid this one at all costs 
- Reservation Rewards - Charged me $24.00 in the past two months; unauthorized charges
- Reservation Rewards - Monthly Membership Fee $12
- Reservation Rewards - Accessed my checking account without my authorization or knowledge
- Reservation Rewards - Reservation Rewards Scam