Wireless Advocates / Scam rebates

On September 1st, 2016 I stop by the Verizon wireless booth located inside of the COSTCO warehouse, physical location: 4849 NE 138th Ave Portland, OR [protected]. The sales agent told that if I will sign up with the Verizon and will purchase a cell phone today, than I will receive a reimbursement in the amount of $225.00 within 14 weeks from the purchase. I did like the deal and purchased two Apple iPone SE 64GB devices. The sales agent also provided a link to claim my refunds. I came home and entered all required information into the provided website to claim for the $225.00 x 2 COSTCO cash card. On next day I received a conformation. No customer support telephone number was provided. I was continuously checking for the updates on the refunds until December 6th, 2016 and send a couple of e-mails with no respond from the wireless Advocates. On December 6th, 2016 I have decided to stop by the COSCO to check on the status of my rebate. The lady that helped me was not able to find my purchase for about 40 min. Then, she told me that I was supposed to make pictures of my Verizon contract and e-mail for the rebate. I went home and e-mailed my Verizon purchase agreement. This morning I got an e-mail from the Wireless Advocates that I have to wait another 14 weeks to get a rebate process. I contacted Brian Levenhagen, the Kiosk Manager, but he left home without answering to my request. I called back and the sales agent (lady) when heart my complaint for an additional weighting time just hang up on me and refused to pick up the phone again when I called back. I think that COSTCO's vendors are forcing people to by their telephone services and equipment by lying about the telephone reimbursements.

Wireless Advocates