Wirefly.com / S.C.A.M.

SCAM, i tells ya. I wish I found this info. before I placed my order. OH.MY.DOG. There is NO customer service. The links they gave in the original responce to my order do not work. Phone #s are a no go. I ordered Sprint phones and a Sprint plan, but when I called Sprint this morning to check on my account (after I read these warnings), they have no information on a plan, or any phones for me! What they did have was an application. Period. I called my bank and my account has already been charged. Oy vey. Thankfully wash. mutual can treat if as a FRAUDULENT transaction, since it is, but then I need to get a new card. If that's what it takes to fix this mess, I'm still luckier than other people.

Sorry folks. DO NOT BUY FROM WIREFLY!! DO NOT BUY FROM WIREFLY!! DO NOT BUY FROM WIREFLY!! DO NOT BUY FROM WIREFLY!!

Portland OR

P.S. the reason i ordered through them instead of sprint is because they had better phones and a better deal (so I stupidly thought).

Va

Comments

• Er
      17th of Dec, 2006

I do not know what is going on between Wirefly and Sprint. I had the opposite but equally painful experience. I ordered through Sprint and they are telling me I ordered through Wirefly.com I had never heard of Wirefly.com until Sprint mentioned it to me. The reason I contacted Sprint about my account is that I noticed that there has been an $8 charge for 500 text messages package for the last few months. I never ever signed up for this... I only use one or two text messages a month, I don't need 500. Sprint says that Wirefly added this service to my account and I have to take it up with them since I purchased through them. Well I did NOT purchase at wirefly.com and they added these 500 text message package without my permission!!!

• Ge
      14th of Nov, 2007

Never use wirefly.com. They first sent me a broken phone. Then they sent me a phone with the wrong # and established a new account without authorizations. Then it took them a month and 4 days to send me the right phone. Then they tell me to pay 250$ because I kept the 2nd phone over thirty days. NEVER EVER USE WIREFLY.COM!!!

• Pa
      10th of Jun, 2009

My wife and i got the lg rumor from wirefly in november, all of a sudden we are having major problems my phone is scrambleing freezing and flashing like a strobe light. Her phone is turning itself off and on 20-30 times a day. phone says it has 1 year warranty, no way to contact wirefly, sprint says i have no warranty what the heck is up with this guy told me a sprint store i can expect my phone to be dead within the month so basiclly because we used wirefly, there is no one accountable for faulty equiptment dont use wirefly, and for that matter dont buy rumor there are nothing but complaints all over the web.