Windstream DSL / suspended acct
My mom and I have had internet service with what is currently Windstream Telecomunications.
As an attempt to cut back on bills, she placed the internet 'on hold' meaning the service would not be in use and no charges for the service filed.
That, we found out was the EASY part.
Then three weeks ago, she got it turned back on. We called for days trying to get someone to pull their head out of their rear end to help us. It finally took me calling them, nearly irate... and indeed our service was restored. Then... once it got back online... i had to spend another 30 minute phone call to restore the stupid password to my account.
This company is no better than GTE... They just need to learn to pull their heads from their a$$es and stop taking advantage of customers.
More Windstream DSL Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream Communications - new service
- Windstream Communications - no phone service
- Windstream Communications - Telephone Service/Customer Service
- Windstream Communications - windstream can driver - company van
- Windstream - internet