Windstream Communications — porting of number
I am a former D&E Communications phone customer in PA. D&E was bought by Windstream last year.
I have been trying to port my phone number from Windstream to Vonage for over 40 days. Windstream has been rude, evasive and just plain mean about it on the phone and by email. I have a feeling that an order has been given from the top down to abuse customers so much that they just give up trying to port. I will not give up. I have filed reports to the FCC, paoca.org, the attorney general's office, and the BBB. Has anyone out there had this problem and had it finally resolved?
More Windstream Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided!
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service!
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number
- Windstream - fraud and scam
- Windstream - scam and cheating!
- Windstream - lousy service!
- Windstream - super slow dsl
- Windstream Communications - service and price
- Windstream Communications - fraudulent calls with phone number on caller id is not the actual caller's number
- Windstream - satisfied... not to have their service