Windstream Communicationsinternet

I have had Windstream internet service since 1995 in the same location. The absolute only reason I have been a Windstream customer for this long is because I have no other option in my area. Windstreams prices are high and I have never had good service. I lose my internet service multiple times per month sometimes multiple times per day. I have had hundreds of service calls and tech visits over the years but I have never had good consistent service. Windstream's own internet site is terrible. Their customer service set up on the phone is terrible. There is absolutely nothing at all that is redeeming about Windstream. Windstream does not care they have never tried to resolve my issues nor have they tried to make anything different or better to make sure I am satisfied. I will never and have never recommended anyone use any of their services.

Mi
Feb 07, 2019

Comments

• Wi
      Mar 21, 2019

Good afternoon, my name is Latoya and I manage Windstream's online reviews. I am very sorry to hear we have provided you such a poor experience over the years. We value each and every one of our customer's and strive to create the best experience possible. We would like to take a look at your account and review what opportunities we have to provide you with a final resolution. If you could, please email us at [protected]@windstream and we can take a look.