Whole Foods Market / molded bread
I worked for whole foods market for many years and have charged people premium dollars for "fresh" bread that litterally sits in a warehouse "par-baked" for weeks. It is then baked and sold as freshly baked bread. There is nothing fresh about this bread, many times I have to scrape the mold off the top before I can bake it, I NEVER wear gloves when I bake this bread--Whole foods market is an illusion and it is ripping you people off--next time I will tell you about the rotten meat they sell.
More Whole Foods Market Complaints & Reviews
- Whole Foods Market - Assault 
- Whole Foods Market - violent cashier 
- Whole Foods Market - Food Poisoning 
- Whole Foods Market - Unsafe Bulk Food Canisters 
- Wholefoods - unfair treatment 
- Whole Foods Market Services - bad customer service
- Whole Foods Market Services - boulder specialty department - clerk (jamie)
- Whole Foods Market - security — I don't safe shopping at whole foods.
- Whole Foods Market Services - doughnuts
- Whole Foods Market Services - customer service policy at ponce de leon store in atlanta, georgia