Whirlpool / whirlpool over the range microwave
I purchased several Whirlpool appliances during a Kitchen remodel. One was a whirlpool over the range microwave. I've had it for less than two years. For the last couple weeks the microwave had continued to run while the door was opened. It stopped working on Thanksgiving Day while the guests were waiting for the last few things to be heated. I just recently had my Whirlpool Duet Dryer stop working. Whirlpool used to be an appliance you could count on. It seems this is no longer holds true. There is no recourse. I will no longer purchase Whirlpool products.
Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2017
We truly apologize for the difficulty you had with your Appliances, and we can certainly understand your concerns. If you would like, please email us at [protected]@Whirlpool.com with your name, address, phone number as well as the model and serial number of the Appliances. We would be glad to further review this matter for you.
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products