Whirlpool / refrigerator model#wrx735sdbm00, stove, dishwasher

1 Wichita, KS, United States Review updated:

I filled my kitchen with your appliances and am soooo unhappy with everyone of them. I have a 35 year old Whirlpool refrigerator at my other house and have never had a problem, that's why I bought a room full of your product. The ice maker quit and actually never gave enough ice. Then it started leaking all over my floor. The stove takes twice as long as it should to cook a recipe. I have found 2 parts in my dishwasher that I had to search where they were supposed to go. I will probably not consider ever buying your product again. I have 2 other family members that have the same refrigerator and the same problem. You have 3 very unhappy customers in one family. That's not good odds.

• Whirlpool Corporation Customer Care's Response, Sep 18, 2017

Lynn Ellis,

Thank you for your review.

We would like to inquire further about your review with you. Please email us at Whirlpool_Reviews@Whirlpool.com, with your name, phone number, street address, zip code, model & serial number, and date of purchase on the appliances. Please also copy and paste your review from complaintsboard into the email as well.

I look forward to your reply.

Flo B.
    Whirlpool® Social Media Relations

Ly
Sep 15, 2017

Comments

• Un
      21st of Nov, 2018

i also purchased the Whirlpool refrigerator model# WRX735SDBM00 from Lowe’s on June 16, 2015, and the extended warranty from Lowe’s. I have had nothing but problems from day one with the ice maker, control panel on the front, ice dispenser on the outside of the refrigerator, the dispenser lights, the calibrate measured fill, and several more. i could go on and on. From day one we have had nothing but problems to the point to where the appliance repair company didn’t know what else to do to fix it. The last time the appliance repair company was out he said “i don’t know what else to do to fix all the problems you are having with this refrigerator, I think Lowe’s should just replace your refrigerator.”. Well Lowe’s does not want to replace it and so now i’m stuck with a refrigerator that does not work properly. My food is spoiling because it does not cool properly and we are having to buy bag ice because you cannot depend on the ice maker. the lights on the control panel pretty much do there own thing. i will never buy appliances from Lowe’s again and always tell everyone I know not to purchase from them.