Whirlpoolrefrigerator

We purchased a new Four door refrigerator in November; 5 months old. We came home a week ago and it was dead. I called the customer support number and 1 hour later they order a service call..3 days later. The service person said we had a fatal problem and would report for a replacement, but I had to call whirlpool again as they would require a second opinion. A second opinion to the service repair person "they " sent? I called customer service and 1 hour and 10 mins later they are skipping the second opinion, as I would have no part of that business.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Michigan Center, MIHowever, the request goes to a review board and they will call within 2 business days. Well today is day 3 and no call..day 7 without a refrigerator. I called them and 1 hour and 20 minutes they are requesting my replacement refrigerator. It will be deliver in 7 to 14 days!
Rediculous customer service! I am so disappointed as I did my homework before purchasing. The kicker is we have purchased 2 kitchen suites from Lowe's Home Improvemet since November. Of course Lowes will do nothing, and as noted Whirpool customer service is LOUSY . I am contacting Consumer Reports and researching others entities to whom we can file complaints.

An