Whirlpool India / Refrigerator / frequent breakdowns within 2 months of purchase
I had purchased a Whirlpool Refrigerator Iceberg 310 DLX in June '07, however the refrigerator is more of a bug than being an Iceberg! It has already been serviced once for no ice formation in the freezer compartment and no cooling in the lower chamber. However hardly 3 weeks have passed by when the refrigerator is again back to its old tactics. Leaving me without the comfort of any ice in this hot summer. Worst still, it has already been 4 days since I registered the complaint at the customer care center and yet there is no sign of any service engineer as yet. Repeated attempts to reach the so called Service Manager for Whirlpool, Mr Deepak Jain Mobile [protected] failed to elicit any response from him.
I would strongly recommend other educated consumers to make an informed decision.
More Whirlpool India / Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - whirlpool refrigerator 
- Whirlpool Corporation - range fridge and dishwasher
- Whirlpool Corporation - product review board customer service
- Whirlpool Corporation - washer wtw118bag top load washer 11 kg
- Whirlpool Corporation - cost of sensor to my whirlpool washing machine