Whirlpool India / very bad experience!

1 India Review updated:

Have a 310 ltr fridge. Started giving problems very soon after it was purchased. Keep calling their service desk and there are all promises and no one responds. The experience has been so bad that will never ever purchase a Whirlpool product again.

Comments

• Ra
      11th of Jun, 2007

Absolutely right. Whirlpool's products are the worst among all electronic company.

• Su
      21st of Dec, 2007

I do not know about refrigerators, but I bought a fully automatic whirlpool washing machine in january 2005. Within a few days I found that it was tearing my clothes. Following my complaints to the company, I was given a replacement machine in April 2005. This new machine worked well till march 2006 when it began developing electrical problems. The company provided service under warranty till April 2006. Electrical faults continued to appear. A serious fault disabling the machine occured in September 2007. The franchisee of the company has been unable to resolve the fault till date. Meantime I have signed an annual maintenance contract for the machine. I do not know if the manufacturer is aware of the competance or otherwise of his franchisees. The exact reason for the fault to appear is not known till now. The electrical wiring deck has been changed and the motor to go with it. I have been without a washing machine for almost three months now. One thing for sure. I would never recommend a whirlpool washing machine to any one. They do not have a place to complain in their website. Do they have so much faith in their service network that they do not listen to any direct complaint?

14th of Feb, 2008

Whrilphool service and support is very poor. I will not recommend anybody to buy this product. Service and Support very waist. For example if we report a complaint they will respond only after one week or in after two weeks. I don't know why they do like this.

22nd of Sep, 2008

Sir,
    It is a matter of sorrow that after several times complain through e-mail in your website/e-mail ID, I have not got any reply from your end. Basically this type of harassment was not happened in my life previously. Again I am strongly complain against your authorized service center M/s - Zen Service of BF-4, Rajarhat Road, Baguihati, Kolkata-700059, Near Arati Cinema, Ph. No. 033 – 3294-3423/2570-6221. His conduct/behavior with the customer and as well as workmanship is very bad.
    Again I am telling you that please replace the refrigerator by a new one. Because I don’t want any repair further again. Otherwise I will force to purchase another refrigerator. I hope after viewing all the facts you will sure replace my refrigerator.
    Again I am furnishing my details for your reference. I strongly complain against your service after selling a product. Hope that after viewing all the facts you will take necessary action immediately and replace the same with a new one, so that I can relief from this problem forever & my family peace which was disturbed for the same may return and fulfill with happiness as was in past.
    I would like to draw your kind attention that I am Sri Sanjib Kumar Deb, a govt. officer of Sports & Youth Services Department, Govt. of W.B. (Ph. No. 033-65112273 Res. & M. No. 9330897020) have purchased a refrigerator (250 ltr, Mastermind Elite, C/N No. CTV/2568/07, Sl. No. INAO72709554) from Capital Electronics (V.I.P.), (Unit of Anand & Co. Electronics Pvt. Ltd.) of P-161, V.I.P. Road, Sch. VIIIM, Kolkata-700054, Ph. No. 033-2355-8529/7098/5534-9579 on 28.07.2007.
    In this connection I want to state that, last few months on & from January, 2008 I am facing such a problem by this fridge/refrigerator which was not happen in my life previously and at the same time my family peace is also disturbed by the same. I have reported all the facts/problems minimum (10-15) times to Capital Electronics as well as local authorized service center named Zen Service of BF-4, Rajarhat Road, Baguihati, Kolkata-700059, Near Arati Cinema, Ph. No. 033 – 3294-3423/2570-6221 and they also visited my house minimum 10 times and after repair of each time they have told that “Sir it will not create any problem in future, if again it will happen we will replace the same with a new one”. But, unfortunately, I am facing the problems till now and getting no service for your branded production refrigerator. I have told minimum 100 times to Capital Electronics as well as local authorized service center that please replace the same, but I am fully hopeless regarding your service after sale of any product. In this modern generation no family can live without a refrigerator, whereas my family is living without refrigerator during a long period (more than six months). I am very much anxious and at the same time helpless also regarding the same matter.
    Under the circumstances you are requested to take necessary steps so that I may escape from that problem forever and if possible please replace the same fridge by a new one. Treat this case as an extremely urgent.
    Hope to receive your help & co-operation against your service which will also carry the good-will of company.
    Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    SANJIB KUMAR DEB
    Sub-Asstt. Engineer (Electrical)
    Sports & Youth Services Deptt. (Sports Wing)
    Govt. of West Bengal

• Ss
      23rd of Sep, 2008

AS FAR AS WHIRLPOOL INDIA IS CONCERNED, THE PHARSE "CUSTOMER SERVIVE" DOES NOT EXIST. YOU GIVE HOW MANY NUMBER OF COMPLINTS YOU WANT, THEY JUST DO NOT CARE. THIS IS OUT MY OWN EXOPERIENCE WITH WHIRLPOOL INDIA FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS, TRYING TO GET MY MICROWAVE OVEN REPAIRED. THERE ARE ONLY EMPTY PROMISES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BAS SERVICE FROM ANY OTHER COMPANY.

• Ss
      23rd of Sep, 2008

AS FAR AS WHIRLPOOL INDIA IS CONCERNED, THE PHRASE "CUSTOMER SERVIVE" DOES NOT EXIST. YOU GIVE HOW MANY NUMBER OF COMPLINTS YOU WANT, THEY JUST DO NOT CARE. THIS IS OUT MY OWN EXOPERIENCE WITH WHIRLPOOL INDIA FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS, TRYING TO GET MY MICROWAVE OVEN REPAIRED. THERE ARE ONLY EMPTY PROMISES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A BAD SERVICE FROM ANY OTHER COMPANY.