Whirlpool Gold Refrigerator Side By Side With Freezer / I'm totally frustrated and totally disgusted with whirlpool!

I bought a Whirlpool Gold refrigerator side by side with freezer in Aug. of 2005 at Lowe's in 2005. From the start the freezer had an ice cube problem. I called for service 3 times for the same problem. Ice wouldn't dispense, it leaked water and ice would stick up in the ice cube maker in the freezer maker in the freezer part itself. I took the extended warranty knowing that if this need service when the refrigerator/freezer was less than a month old it would continue to be a lemon. At less than a year old I can again for the 3rd service call. For the same 3 prolems. I got service and was told the whole refridge needed replacing because the part needing replacing was part of the actual freezer. I called whirlpool and was told I had to wait one business day. I waited and called again, I was told tha was wrong I had to wait 3 to 5 business days, I called a week and a half later and after being on hold for 10 minutes was told this was not part of their lemon law that this part of the freezer was not repairable and not part of their lemon law and I could live with it. Not...... I haven't had dispensed ice for the year and 14 months since I've had this lemon of a fridge, what can I do. I'm totally frustrated and totally disgusted with Whirlpool.

Visalia, CA 93292

A  23rd of Jul, 2008 by
I also purchased this product and I'm not satisfied with the length of warranty and for the amount of money paid I feel the Ice machine and dispenser should have lasted a minimum of two year. Had I known what I know now I would have kept my old "kenmore" fridge that was in our home nine year ago when we purhcased it. The fridge worked excellent and the only reason we switched it out was to upgrade to the "stainless steel". I am totally frustrated with this company and would not/ will not recommend anyone purchase it. In fact I am going to be replacing all my whirlpool appliances with something else.

Whirlpool Corporation Logo Whirlpool Corporation