Whirlpool Estate Electric Dryer Model Eed4400Wq0 / faulty construction, stopped working after just 1 year!
Be ware of the whirlpool estate electric dryer model eed4400wq0.
We paid almost 400 dollars in november 2010, and after normal use [family of 2]
The motor burned out. Unfortunately I lost my job the month the one year warranty ran out, so we were late in adding out stupid dollars to the millions and probably billions whirlpool makes on the back side of selling cheaply made, defective appliances.
Although the store rep admitted we got a lemon, and that one year of normal usage should in no way cause this type of malfunction, well... Talk is cheap, and we got stuck with a product the company and the retailer will in no shape or form, stand behind.
We have learned 2 lessons, don't trust the name whirlpool for quality [as we did in the past] and don't think being a loyal customer and spending thousands of dollars over the years at murphy appliance will matter.
What matters? Much like car dealers making billions on "service after the sell"...
That's where the money is for appliances too.
More Whirlpool Estate Electric Dryer Model Eed4400Wq0 Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products