Whirlpool Dishwasher / dishes never would dry

1 United States

I purchased a Whirlpool dishwasher, model GU2700XTSQ from RC Willey a couple months ago. I complained to Whirlpool that my dishes never would dry. The door, walls and ceiling of the dishwasher after the cycle is complete always have large water droplets that remain unless I leave the door open for 12+ hours afterwards. They sent me an email with a list of all the things I should be doing ( same info as in the owners manual). We have tried and done everything. They said if this didn't solve the problem to call a Whirlpool repairman. That was a joke !! He was there about 10 minutes and told us that we had to always make sure we had our liquid rinse aid dispenser full to get better drying results. This was a must because the inside walls of the dishwasher are plastic (just like having plastic dishes in your dishwasher) and the rinse aid would help solve the problem. I don't know where to go from here. If I knew this was a problem (retailer should know these problems) I would have bought a Maytag or Bosch. Can anyone help with this problem ?? Email me at theenet AT msn.com.

To