Whirlpool Corporation / washer

1 Canada

I have had the bad experience with Whirlpool that is still unresolved 2 months now. It's brand new washer, no power on . The company sent wrong piece and technician has been here 4 times trying to repair it since. They tried so many configurations of parts. They have been on the phone with the Whirlpool tech line numerous times. I have called the parts line. I have called customer service numerous times. They all do not give answers. They say i have to wait and resolve it with the technician and go through "the proper steps" and "wait for a report". Nobody gets back to me. The technician is not getting the right parts from them or the right info. It's now over two months, no washer fixed I even call whirlpool everyday The technician is saying that it should be resolve issue with in 12 days even though he said there is no guaranteed if it will be fix but they will keep trying and ordering the parts.I have three children and a job how hard it is doing five to six loads outside how expensive it is . I already spend $300 dollars on laundry.I feel like these big companies don't give a **** about supporting their products or providing customer service and we have no recourse. We have to sit here and take it. I have submitted my official complaint to the company with BBB. I hope my request will be escalated soon. I will never buy a Whirlpool appliance again.

Am