Whirlpool Corporation / french door stainless steel refrigerator / model # wrf535smhz
On November 25, 2016, I purchase a Whirlpool French Door Stainless Steel Refrigerator (Model # WRF535SMHZ) @ Lowes. No complaints so far until recently I noticed the french doors are not sealing properly, which created frost inside the refrigerator and the motor has started to make loud noises. I started a chat with Customer Service and unfortunately, that did not end well because I was told the unit was outside of warranty and now I'm stuck with a broken down refrigerator. In addition, I have notice rust around the stainless steel, when I have never used any cleaners that would damage the outside of the refrigerator.
I'm requesting repairs or exchange current unit. It is really frustrating and stressful how I have to waste food because of the refrigerator breaking down after 2yrs. My household is not high traffic, so there are minimal opening and closing of the unit.
Why Whirlpool products are made of poor quality?
More Whirlpool Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - part shipped that was canceled
- Whirlpool Corporation - Delivery of ordered refrigerator
- Whirlpool Corporation - your customer service refund of credit department
- Whirlpool Corporation - fridge has to much suction on the doors
- Whirlpool - washer