Whirlpool — contract not honored
Do not buy a whirlpool service contract.
I called the company several times before I purchased contract and asked the same question to the representatives.
I was given the same answer, everything is covered. Today, I called to use the service for the first time, I was told that the
Part I need is not covered. The part I need is the rubber insulation that goes around the door to keep the cool air in.
The refrigerator is only 3 years old and the rubber is dry/cracked and now falling off. My previous refrig was 15 years old and never had a problem.
So anybody writing a complaint against is probably justified.
More Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw 
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback 
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products