Whirlpool / worst ever after sales service

1 India Review updated:

I am one of your loyal customer with a range of whirl pool appliances at my office and home. Never earlier I have faced such a problem with the company and service. This time its worst then a nightmare.
I have purchased Whirlpool double door 340litres.refriferator Since day one we have been complaining to the dealer M/s Pravin agency- Pune regarding a) Bubble in the body of refrigerator b) Linear crack causing ducting problem c) Egg tray and onion & Lemon box not supplied . Service centre too was informed regarding the same. Service request Nos : PN[protected] Dt : 04/07/2007 , PN[protected] Dt 27/11/2007 ( available with us ) Mr Ramaswamy, Mr Apurva from Pune office were also informed regarding the same. Its been months together and no one at your end is bothered to rectify the problem.
Will anything be done regarding the same on priority basis.
With a hope of same good old support system
I remain
Adv. Amitabh Mehata

I am one of loyal customers of whirlpool with a range of whirl pool appliances at my office and home. Never earlier I have faced such a problem with the company regarding after sales service. This time its worst then a nightmare.
I have purchased Whirlpool double door 340litres iceberg.refriferator Model : 10198 DLX. Since day one we have been complaining to the dealer M/s Pravin agency- Hadapsar Pune Maharashtra India regarding a) Bubble in the body of refrigerator b) Linear crack causing ducting problem c) Egg tray and onion & Lemon box not supplied .
Service centre too was informed regarding the same. Service request Nos : PN[protected] Dt : 04/07/2007 , PN[protected] Dt 27/11/2007 ( available with us ) Mr Ramaswamy, Mr Apurva – officials from pune office were also informed regarding the same . Its been months together and no one at whirlpool is bothered to rectify the problem.
Will anything be done regarding the same on priority basis.
With a hope of same good old support system
I remain
Adv. Amitabh Mehata

Comments

Ma
  3rd of Sep, 2007
Whirlpool - Worst after sales service
India

The whirlpool company i think is a cheater company which cheats its customers through so called whirlpool magic.They are the worst when it comes to service.They are only into getting visiting fees for engineers and leaving the customers to fend for themselves as they never rectify the problem.I had a small problem of my whirlpool 215 elite model door hinge broken. i complaint to 27 aug 2007 on whirlpool call center giving specifics of my door problem. when their engineer came he said that he was just told that there was some problem in refrigerator and he had come to know what was the problem and then demanded the visiting fees. when told why not i give it after it is made , he said then wait till it is made .you can never get it in the market.he used in most abusive language.when contacted to his service center they again told lies.that it be made but till date no one has informed that when it is going to be made or when the engineer visit. the worst refrigerator of the world is Whirlpool.

Ma
  11th of Dec, 2007

I thought it was only in the US or rather California that the service STInks. Turns out you have the same thing in India. After the experience with Whirlpool's service, and learning that the same repair company handles most American branded products, well I am going to buy Japanese or European goods from now on.

If it were not for this stuff being under warranty...

Anyhow, looking forward to being in Delhi next year for a couple of weeks.

Ha
  24th of Dec, 2007

I purchase refrigeretor before 3 years now its paint are removing , company"s inspetor came & see not responce or answer not proper way & he told me you fight with company. Ss per my best of knowlege company has no skilled worker & no inspection. Bad goods are dum to public & purchaser get into trouble. I seen your complaint board site, so i wrote hear. I AM GIVING ADVICE TO ALL PURCHASER COME & MAKE UNITY AGAINST COMPLANIT IN NEWSPAPER.

Bi
  17th of Jul, 2008

My Whirpool washing machine is not functioning correctly. I called up 020-60008558 and service centre almost 10 times in last 2 months but it is not corrected yet. Once a junior engineer (with not having enough skills, as he was taking consultancy on phone with somebody else) came to my house but could not solve the problem.

Few request number are as follows:
Req# 3549 in June
Req# 6037 on 4th July.
I would really request everybody not to purchase any whirpool product.

Sa
  31st of Mar, 2009

whirlpool has worst after sales service.