Whirlpool / disgusting service by whirlpool!

I have regd a complaint wrt my Washing machine not working on july 24 with the service center. Till today i have no response from the company.Their motto is ' we care we are always there'. But there is a complete lack of responsibility from them after have charged us for the annual service package.

Completelt fed up with the lack of any answers from their company representatives. Am told i am waiting for a PCB for more than 15 days. The manager Prasad says he is unaware of the problem till now and cannot answer for the 15 days i have waited.

N  25th of Dec, 2007 by
I purchased a whirlpool gold accute-bake range 2 1/2 yrs ago. It has been nothing but a problem since. everything that can be replaced has been. thermastat, ignitor, sensor and whatever else could be replased. I called whirlpool twice and all i got from them was we're sorry you're not happy with your range. We pd $1200.00 for it. Whatever you do , do not buy whirlpool. This range is a fire hazard as on christmas day i was cooking a ham for dinner and the temp jumped up to almost 500. it did this before and the last time i called whirlpool they said there was nothing they could do.

Whirlpool Corporation Logo Whirlpool Corporation