Whataburgerpoor customer service attitude from store manager - iliana rivera

It is with great disappointment that I'm writing this complaint letter. On this day 12/9/2017 we placed an order at the 2426 North Haskell location. My order was missing a order of fries so I had called to bring this to there atttention. I spoke with a person called Iliana.I explained myself and
Said that there was a missing order of fries and she said that we could go back and pick the fries up. I had placed the call on speaker and my husband replied that we were already eating and that we would pick up the next day since we are loyal customers of our local Watabuger, before my husband could stop talking Iliana started to say " ya ya" and hung up.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Dallas, TX I immediately called back and she answered the call again. My husband asked her why she had made that remark and hung up, she stated that if we were unsatisfied with service that there was a 18006Burgers to call on the receipt if we wanted to call and place or complaint and hung up. This type of reaction was uncalled for especially over a order of fries. She was listed on the receipt as the General Manager and this is uncalled for. She was very unprofessional and rude. This would not be the type of person I would want to represent my Wataburger or want to be a roll model to the rest of my employees. Please put an end to this type of attitude with loyal customers as this may bring down your service.
Loyal Customer-Rosa Sendejas

Ro
Dec 09, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Dec 10, 2017

Whataburger will most likely not see your complaint here. I would recommend calling their corporate office or the phone number that the general manager mentioned.