WestJet Airlines / service issue: file number ywgws00902286- gurindersingh

1 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

I would like to submit formal complaint to westjet management regarding my concern for refund before I submit this to regulatory body. Initially my luggage got delayed and it was advised that if we will pick ourself when it will arrive instead of that to deliver to our address we will get that early possible and also we will get $100 for that. We opted for that and assumed that we will not only get that immediately and also can pay for charges for taxi to and from airport from those $100 reimbursement. But when we arrived there to collect they refused to pay $100 and mentioned that its only westjet credit and is valid for one year. Its of no use as we donot think we will ever prefer to fly with westjet again.

Then baggage got delayed for more than 2 days. It was advised that whatever we will spend we will get reimbursed if you check the call history we were informed after 48 hours to pick bag from airport but then they mentioned that there is max limit of $250 even after 48 hours. Now its been more than 2 months I have not got my card yet and every time its one excuse or other.

Yw