Wendys / playing favorites

United States, New Jersey, Wrightstown Review updated:
I've worked at wendys for eight years and have had problems with managers not doing the reviews on time, paying other employees who know less and do less more than the ones who do and know more. I was told that i needed to work more i now work five days a week and still make less than other people. I am currently making close to minimum wage while every one else is making over that amount. My review for my raise was due August 10 of last year and i haven't gotten a review or a raise. I understand that this is a fast food place but that doesnt mean that employees should be treated like this. I strongly believe that people shoild be judged on their working abilities and not on wether they are the managers favorite. Please try to correct this matter. Eight years is a long time for this to go unchanged. Thank you for time.

N  2nd of Mar, 2011 by
gue memang gga bisa membuat batu menjadi patung & gue juga gga bisa membuat kayu menjadi lemari tapi yang gue bisa hanyalah membuat
lloe tersenyum di saat lloe sedang sedih:)
gue punya mutiara nech buat lloe_
anak cicak sedang mencari makan
bersembunyi di balik papan
orang bijak pastinya mamikiran
hari nech & masa depan<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :)

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
1 Dave Thomas Blvd