Wendys / playing favorites
I've worked at wendys for eight years and have had problems with managers not doing the reviews on time, paying other employees who know less and do less more than the ones who do and know more. I was told that i needed to work more i now work five days a week and still make less than other people. I am currently making close to minimum wage while every one else is making over that amount. My review for my raise was due August 10 of last year and i haven't gotten a review or a raise. I understand that this is a fast food place but that doesnt mean that employees should be treated like this. I strongly believe that people shoild be judged on their working abilities and not on wether they are the managers favorite. Please try to correct this matter. Eight years is a long time for this to go unchanged. Thank you for time.
More Wendys Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - double charging my bank card on several occasions. I complain and the managers made me feel like I was the problem.
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - drive thru wait
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - new hire: ford road, canton/michigan
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - drive thru 
- Wendy's - service/food