Wendy’s Restaurant / very dissatisfied customer

Iv been working a Wendy’s for a little over 3 months and sence then iv put up with working 10 pluss hour straight with no break iv opened a bank account jst so I can have direct deposit so my bills could be paid on time and it’s been almost 2 months sence then and my direct still hasn’t gone threw and on top of that I asked them to tweak my schedule because I’m going back to school and they took me off the schedule every day but the one I asked for which to me seems a little unfair and some what retaliatory.

But if it is I don’t know why cause iv never missed a day I’m always on time and I always come in when Im called but any way thanks for Lisening if any one is. I WENT TO THE WENDY’S LOCATED IN plaza in troy ny. I went there for lunch and the manager was rude, slaming my food on the tray and nasty. first i asked for the manager and to my surprise it was the person who was waiting on me. She needs to go back to management school or maybe not be working with the public at all. to have a manager slamming food telling customers to wait and then act like she was doing us a favor by taking our orders.

POOR POOR DISPLAY FOR A MANAGER TO SHOW HER EMPLOYEES LET ALONE THE CUSTOMER. I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO THAT WENDY’S. VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER.

Am