Wendys Restaurant - Oswego, NY / ripped off twice!

Today Jan.27th I went to Wendys located on Rt.104 in Oswego NY. I ordered a 6.00 salad with extra ranch dressing, a crispy chicken sandwich plain with bbq and a baked potato with extra sour cream and a frosty with extra butterfinger! What I received in my order was a 6.00 dollar salad with no dressing, some big ### chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato which was more than the dollar i intended to spend, and a baked potato with no sour cream what is up with that! I also got my frosty in this tiny ### cup/ bowl thigy that the manderian oranges come in what a rip!!! I proceeded to call my local Wendy's where i spoke with the manger Marsha Kray I told her what had happened and explained that I lived far away from the establishment and that with the wind chill I did not want to come back out and besides MY KIDS were hungry! She asked me if I would please come back to the restaurant and she would replace the entire order for my troubles. Since she agreed to replace the entire order I sent my brother back to the restaurant. When he returned all she had given him was a packet of ranch dressing is that really EXTRA!!! And the crispy chicken sandwich. In conclusion after all this crap I got stuck with a cold ### potato, a melted ### frosty, two cold chicken sandwiches and a salad with a ridiculous amount of ranch how much are in them little packages anyway? Not enough thats how much! I hate wendys and forget DAVE too there both scandalous!!

Scott im still hungry Newman!

ps This crappy meal cost me 16.00!

N  17th of Jun, 2008 by
Maybe you should consider making dinner at home, would cost you a lot less, and it would be hot, and on top of that you wouldnt have to deal with a bunch of people that truely hate theyre jobs.
N  12th of Nov, 2008 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yah I agree with Justin...

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
1 Dave Thomas Blvd