Wendys / by employee

1 Rosevelt blvd.Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-332-6900

I am an employee, well use to be an employee of Wendys for about a year. From August 2007 up to the 22nd of August 2008. Wendys was unfair to their employees at the location on Rosevelt blvd. . Ramsy Development closed down the store location and never let any of their employees know till the day they were closeing down. We had no warning and no means to plan for what was going to happen. They promised us all a place to go to one of their other locations, but it still has not happened for me yet. I was use to working 5 days a week. The they had the nerve to tell me that they could give no mor then maybe 2 days week. Mind you we get paid bi-weekly. I have 3 children in which I take care of by myself. I have bills, car ins., gas.school activities for my 8 year old, babysitting, and how bad the economy is right now with all there prices of everything being so high now. When I did try to have this matter resolved with the direct manager (Victor). Victor told me not to call his office anymore. Ramsy development did not care about 3 shifts af people. A night crew and a day crew. We as employees and people have been over looked. As if we did not matter to them. Now I am looking for a new job when I had a perfectly good one. Someone, anyone, if you believe in the rights of all people and you read this...I deserve to be able to keep my hrs. and my job to support my family. The Ramsy Development company of Wendys has failed to let me be able to survive this hard time our economy is going through. As a single mother I am reaching out to help from one human being to another. Thank You!

Br

Comments

We
  15th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Don't Judge Wendy's just because Ramsey Development treated you terrible as an employee. I'm sorry this happened to you.

Ro
  4th of Apr, 2010

Anthony Blair from Chapmanville, West Virginia spits in peoples food, especially those who he knows sleeps around with his girlfriend.

Un
  4th of Apr, 2010

Yeah, we all know Anthony Blair's game, that's why my church doesnt eat there anymore. He is on drugs really bad and so his girlfriend. She turns tricks at Cora Bottom, so when he spits in your food, who knows what you are getting. Perhaps the gift that keeps on giving. Yuck! He so nasty

Li
  26th of Apr, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Yeah this is Lissie the one yall are calling his girlfriend well were broke up but just to yall know I have never even been to Cora bottom so if your ganna talk ### talk it about him not me. Im a good person and yall must just be jealous... That WENDYS is the BOMB!!!