Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Companyservice received

A Nov 27, 2017 Review updated:

I arrived at Wendy's on 21st Street in Newark, Ohio on Monday, November 27, 2017 at 6:10 PM.
The drive thru was backed up by approximately 7 cars deep so I decided to go into the restaurant. When inside, there was a long line of people waiting there for their food as well.
I placed an order for two small frostys and began my wait. There were around 10 people at that time waiting for their food as well. I waited a total of 20 mins for two small frostys.
It was the most disorganized, filthy place I had ever seen. There were workers running around trying to fill orders and not having any idea what they were doing. There was a huge pile of fries on the floor that had not been cleaned up and the Coke machine was broken in the seating area so customers were also waiting in line to have refills on their drinks and having to wait 5 or 10 mins for refills.
This is absolutely an unacceptable way of doing business and someone needs to visit that location and get it under control before it completely closes!

• P
      Nov 28, 2017

They may have been unexpectedly short-staffed at that time.