Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Companyextremely rude customer service

My husband and I visited the Wendy's in Henderson, NC for lunch today and I have never been treated so rudely. I ordered a #7 combo, the sandwich only for #7, and a medium tea. The cashier, a young black female named Danielle, gave us only one cup and when we asked for the second cup she got a very nasty attitude and said we didn't get but one. She said, "You said you only wanted the sandwich, not the combo." I said I know I did but I paid for an extra tea. She said that's your tea!!! I said well where is the drink that goes with the combo and she said, "That's it!!!" We could not get her to understand that we should have two cups. She then grabbed a cup from under the counter and slammed it on the counter and said, "Here, I'll give you another one, but you shouldn't get another one!" I told her I had her name and would be reporting her and she rolled her eyes, shrugged her shoulders and mumbled something.

There were people waiting long periods of time for their food, one couple even asked for their money back because they had waited so long. I asked the lady fixing the trays to look at my ticket and tell me what I paid for and she said I should have gotten a small cup with the combo and a medium cup for the tea. I asked Danielle did she hear that and she looked at this lady (who I believe was the manager) and said, "That's what I gave them!" I told her she did not, not until we basically made her give us another cup.

The manager apologized but looked at this girl and laughed, like it was funny!! I hope something is done so that Danielle does not think it is okay to treat customers this way.

Hi