Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company

Posted: Sep 13, 2017 by

cashier

Roosevelt Mall, Cottman Ave, Philadelphia PA
I visited this location around 11:30 tonight and was very upset arriving home. I ordered 2 salads, one apple pecan salad without chicken and one taco salad. I asked for the Apple pecan salad in a half order and the taco salad in full. When we got to the window to pay the cashier said 15 and change, I said is that for a full and small, she replied we don’t have smalls and then said with an attitude we’ll have to make a small.I told her don’t worry about it and as I was speaking she shuts the drive thru door. She then charges me almost 11 bucks and when I go to ask was everything in the bag she goes yeah and shuts the door again. On the ride home I noticed that my salad was just lettuce and apples. No pecans no dressing no plastic ware.I was so aggravated I wanted to drive back and either get my money back or get the right ingredients for my salad. I wouldn’t have complained, but the cashier should not be at drive thru. To top it off I think she was the manager. I go to this Wendy’s often and always wish I didn’t get her because she’s really rude. Her whole ora is wrong. She gives off the attitude like she doesn’t want to be there, but it shows and you will lose a lot of loyal customers if you have rude people taking your order. I didn’t get a receipt so I didn’t get a name. All I know is you guys should find out who she is and give her a job away from customers. Now I’m gonna go to bed hungry because of your rude staff giving me lettuce and apples.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
Customer Care Service