Wendy's — hamburger
I, ve been eating at wendy, s for many years and have enjoyed my favorite fast food. Yesterday I got my usual double combo and took it home to eat. I had taken a few bites and bit in again and bit into something hard and broke my front tooth and expect to have to fix. 1-17-17. I, ve never had anything to happen to me like this before in 61 years.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Newport, TN I have found the broken piece of tooth that broke off and saved it. I don't know what I bit into but it was solid and hard. I have the piece of tooth in a bottle but I don't know how to attach a photo of it. I am self employed and don, t have any dental insurance and I don't have any idea of what the cost of repairing my tooth will be but do expect it will be expensive. I have an appointment with a dentist to look at the damage. Thanks for your attention in this matter.
Updated by Jeffery l, Jan 19, 2017
This is a picture of my receipt and veneer that broke off of my tooth after biting into a hamburger that apparently had a piece and bone in it.
More Wendy's Complaints & Reviews
- Wendys - treating employees unfairly 
- Wendys - wendys food causes diarrhea 
- Wendy's - severe food poisoning 
- Wendy's - Frosty's - changed the formula?? 
- Wendys Restaurant In Guatemala City - we got shot by a security guard in one of the restaurants! 
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - customer service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - food/ service
- Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company - apple pecan salad @ wendy's trinidad (store #11422)
- Wendys - bad sandwich 
- Wendy's - service