Wendy's Fish Sandwich / lousy expensive sandwidh

United States Review updated:
Wendy's West Mifflin Pa 15122
Saw the ad on tv for your new fish sandwich. A co-worker and I got one today at $3.69 each. It was lousy. Neither one of us will get it again and with Lent next week, you could have made some money. Another co-worker and her husband got it, too, and thought it was terrible. That's 4 people who will spend their lunch money during lent somewhere else.
Gayle Telegdy and co-workers

N  20th of Feb, 2009 by
Wow I can't believe $3.69 Is even worth writing a bad comment. I haven't had the sandwich and if I did and it sucked I throw it away. I suggest you order a salad.
A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
Us too. My fiancee and I in Columbus and my Mother and father in Zanesville. Both were equally appalling. They had a tinny-metallic aftertaste that was sickening. Manger didn't care so we trashed em and went on.
N  27th of Feb, 2009 by
I just watched the fish sandwich commercial on TV. They never say the fish is good. They do say the fish is North Pacific Cod. They will only have it for a limited time.
A  20th of Mar, 2009 by
I just bought the fish sandwich and found something that looked like a worm in it! I highly recommend NOT to purchase this sandwich.
D  11th of Jul, 2012 by
Just got a fish sandwich in Everett Wa and it had a worm in it.

Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company Logo Wendy’s International / The Wendy's Company
1 Dave Thomas Blvd