Wendy's Fast Food / misrepresentation

Dave Thomas was the founder of Wendy's and in interviews on many talk shows he stated that he has NO daughter named Wendy. so why is there a Wendy on TV saying that Dad wanted it that way. own your stuff lies are lies and there is NO Wendy so quit. are you saying that it is okay to lie to sell something. are you saying that to our children. stop lying.

Df
May 17, 2013

Comments

• Fm
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Wendy's Fast Food - Workers
    Wendy's
    W
    Enid
    Oklahoma

We were in the Wendy's this date. They were very very slow and unorganized. We must of been in line 20 minutes and there were others who had been longer than us. After we got our food, chili (the onions were not done) and 5 pc chicken nuggets, we sat down to eat and while we were eating I watched people who had been waiting and waiting leave - exactly 1/2 of the 16 people who were in line left at that time and I think l or 2 more left after that. We were very disappointed in the service and the chili not being done. There was 1 register open and people lined up all the way through the marked area and outside of it. Last week when we went for chili they said "someone didn't put it on to cook" so it wouldn't be done for several hours. I moved the vase of flowers so we could set our tray on the table and it was very dirty. What can be done?

• Mo
      17th of May, 2013

dave thomas indeed has a daughter - her name is melinda lou - her nickname growing up was wendy.

• Fo
      17th of May, 2013

I was going to say the same thing as mollyemt, so I will just say I agree with her.

• Mo
      18th of May, 2013

mcdonalds was created by a gentleman named ray kroc - you going to accuse him of of lying ??? victorias secret was founded by roy raymond - are you going to accuse him of lying ?? dave & busters owners were actually named dave and james - you going to accuse them of lying ?? arbys was founded by forrest and leroy raffel - are you going to accuse them of lying ?? who really CARES what the business is named ??