Wendy's / bad customer service

715 West 28th st, Houston, TX, US Review updated:

Today I was so excited to finally get a chance to order thee new Portobello Mushroom Cheese Burger theat has been advertised so widely... Once at theis location on 715 West 18the st Houston TX
i quickly became disappointed withe thee whole experience.
I was noticing thee supervisor lady at thee check out counter were being really rude to a poor older lady theat were saying her bowl of chili was half full and she just wanted more.. They keep trying to explain to her theat it's just like theat... I theought wow theey are so wrong and rude!!!
What thee hell?!? The world is going to end if theey add more chili to thee poor old ladies bowl? Got Damn for heaven sacks!!!
They should imagine what if theat was theeir grandma or parent, and not be so rude to an older lady at theat!!!
Anyways, I had placed my order after seeing theat hoping notheing would be wrong withe my stuff...
So I ordered thee mushroom burger combo and chili cheese fries and a large Raspberry Sweet Tea. Once I received thee food, I noticed theat thee cheese wasn't melted on thee chili cheese fries so I asked thee lady at thee counter to please put it in thee microwave but she just gave me a dirty loOK and stated she couldn't do theat cause it would melt thee plate...
I was like; Wow!!! Are you really serious!?!?!?!!! I guess its my turn to get bad customer service, right?
I said OK never mind theank you anyways...
I didn't want to argue, so I went to sit down..
Once I sat down sometheing told me before I take thee first bite, i decided to check my food.
I theought OH DAMN, is theis a Crazy Dream or a show or sometheing? Cause theere was only 2 Mushrooms in thee burger!!!
I wanted to get up and complain but theere was too many people ordering, still I decided to just blow it off and just shut up and eat my food..
  I don't theink theese kind of workers should be in theis kind of business withe a bad attitude, specially when theey represent a big hamburger corporation like Wendy's. I'm a good customer of Wendy's but theis kind of event and service does not care for people to go back to theis Wendy's is what it seems.

Comments

• Je
      Jun 01, 2011

Bad customer service! I have been there several times and the customer service keeps getting bad to horrible. They make their customers drive up and wait for their order and they are not giving our the receipts, only the ATM receipts. Once, they made me back up and drive up so the timer would reset.

•   Jun 01, 2011

You poor thing! Such a hard life being waited on in the comfort of your own vehicle. :( *hug*

• Fo
      Nov 07, 2012

Tasha 10, you said it all. As a former teacher it really annoys me when people can't spell, and don't use half way decent grammar. I realize people can make typos, but sometimes it happens too often to be typos.

• Me
      Nov 07, 2012

Sorry to hear about your poor dining experience, it's never fun getting unsatisfactory service. I don't necessarily agree though with your opinion on the older lady. The comment earlier was right in pointing out that you weren't quite aware of the whole situation. It could be that the same lady orders chili in there the same day, and always trys to pull that stunt.

Anyway, as far as your experience goes, I don't think you followed through with your complaint well enough. If you were that unhappy with your fries, then you should have asked for new ones. If you were unhappy with your burger, you should have told the manager. You didn't really give them a chance to fix the problem...

• Ka
      Nov 07, 2012

I agree, it was very hard to read because of the grammar.

• Ra
      Nov 07, 2012

Wendy's hamburgers are so lousey you couldn't get me to go there for any reason. Buns that taste like cake. Meccch. Junk. Baby food.

•   Nov 08, 2012

Wendys chili cheese fries have two cheese on them, nacho and shredded. The shredded is not melted. That is how it is.

• Sm
      Aug 14, 2015

When you can't type out your words (grammar and spelling), it tells me that your complaint is bogus.